Ferrari owner's car keyed at Concorso, suspects it's a fellow FerrariChat member

Saw it yesterday too, I hope they can figure out who did it. He's taking it better than I ever would though. Then again, I'd prolly just leave my car at home and go to the event in something else.

ChopsJazz said:
I was there. I didn't do it!

Really sad. I was there and met ChopsJazz and his lovely wife and had the time of my life. This really puts a damper on things and I hope others don't keep their priceless cars at home in fear after this childish act.

I had no idea what a P&R section was until closer examination. All I needed to see was a post by that wanker, Eric5273, to close out the whole site.

Sucks for the Maranello owner. A fairly low class citizen would be needed to perpetuate such stupid vandalism. I wish him the best.

Ponyboy said:
I had no idea what a P&R section was until closer examination. All I needed to see was a post by that wanker, Eric5273, to close out the whole site.

Sucks for the Maranello owner. A fairly low class citizen would be needed to perpetuate such stupid vandalism. I wish him the best.

I saw that Eric guy before too. It appears that he doesn't even post anything about Ferrari's.... :rolleyes:

Ponyboy said:

What is the P&R forum on Ferrari Chat? I couldn't figure out the letters and what they were talking about.

P&R = Politics and Religion.

I have no idea why anyone would get all perturbed about either of those subjects. :wink:

Ponyboy said:
P&R = Politics and Religion.

I have no idea why anyone would get all perturbed about either of those subjects. :wink:

Thanks Shawn!

Remember - only thing we all have in common is car love and all will be well!

Also - hate the person, not the car!

:smile:

Putting a P&R section sounds like asking for trouble to me. JMO. I would NEVER key anyones car on Prime no matter what troll type comments or debates started. I will never fully understand people. Sad to hear about that 550. You never mess with another man's car. That guy who keyed his car should have his guy card revoked for life!

ChopsJazz said:
I was there. I didn't do it!
It wasnt me either! That is pretty lame that somebody would key any car especially a ferrari over some petty dispute.

I don't see the conclusive evidence that it was a fellow forum member. It sounds more like the guy who got his car keyed takes the forum a little too seriously and can't believe that, given the situation, that it is more likely that it was a random keying.

With a $2500 reward, they have a chance of finding out whodunit. Best of luck, and a heaping helping of good karma, to mike550

I'll take your word for it. I'm lazy this week. :redface: Now that you mention the name again, I recall seeing it, just not what was posted regularly.

Just to clarify the confusing statements above, Eric5273 is NOT necessarily a suspect in the 550 keying.

I'm amazed how many references to Pulp Fiction there were on that thread. Never mess with a man's woman or his automobile -- the two unspoken rules of being a man.

Back