Ferrari of Middlesex - Roger gets a new RIDE

nsxtacey said:
i can go there between 12-2 tomorrow. maybe get some korean bbq for lunch...let me know playboy

sounds like a plan, call me around 11ish and we can set it up. Korean BBQ on rt 1 next to volvo? If so, im in:biggrin:

I spoke with Mike regarding Jackie, he told me that she was "high maintenance" that's why she went to Ferrari, just not Acura/NSX type of a woman!!!!!:biggrin:

RPM217 said:
I spoke with Mike regarding Jackie, he told me that she was "high maintenance" that's why she went to Ferrari, just not Acura/NSX type of a woman!!!!!:biggrin:

I didnt say that, I think she was going to school or something. I dont remember why she left. She is a pretty cool chick, wish she still worked here:wink:

mike, the fxx was shipped off today to get body work...penske cracked the rear fenders when he was homestead. on a brighter note, jackie will be there :smile:

nsxtacey said:
mike, the fxx was shipped off today to get body work...penske cracked the rear fenders when he was homestead. on a brighter note, jackie will be there :smile:

Hey I am free for lunch also......where is this joint.

You guys gotta learn to calll people! :eek:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Hey I am free for lunch also......where is this joint.

You guys gotta learn to calll people! :eek:

call me...you know my cell? PM ME if not. I feel like this is PRIME week. Dinner with Doctor Liegener tonight and lunch with bails and john tommorrow.

The Kid said:
call me...you know my cell? PM ME if not. I feel like this is PRIME week. Dinner with Doctor Liegener tonight and lunch with bails and john tommorrow.

Meet ya at your dealership at 11 am

Maybe we can get Tony D and Alan to come out also as there right in the area as well.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Meet ya at your dealership at 11 am

Maybe we can get Tony D and Alan to come out also as there right in the area as well.

if your at my dealership tommorow, tell them I say hi....Im off tommorow. Come over the new house and we'll roll from there if you want or ill meet you somewhere. Call me in the am, early the better as i'll sleep all day long.

RPM217 said:

now i know why i like ferrari's so much...cuz their like high maintenance girls :wink:

The Kid said:

this ain't no brook back mountains :eek:

Talk about hijacking a thread!!!! I guess you'd all rather ride "brokeback"!!!!!:eek:

NJ96GTS said:
Hello again! I too was there. Bailey I missed you, probably cause it was raining and I didn't see your car or me, Jason, Stephan, and Clinton were running around outside trying to get as much action as possible. I'm still waiting for more video from the event. For now here's some high-res photos along with video of the FXX at start up.

F1 viewing at FOCNJ 2006 high-res pics

FXX start up video

Small video of all the cars that came

I was there with Roger in his Lexus so you would of had a hard time finding my car there and Roger had another venue that he needed to attend so we left early as well. I got a ton of pics and saw a few differenct video clips from the start up of the FXX which im sorry I misssed because from the video that thing sounded amazing.

WOW :eek:

nsxtacey said:
wow for the girl or the cars? :smile:
wow for the FXX:wink: hehe

how do u qualify to be invited to own a FXX? do u need to be an Enzo owner?

Back