Ferrari of Middlesex - Roger gets a new RIDE

Roger called and told me he finally turned in the Banana and he invited me to join him with Bailey and John to pick up his new ride. Other than some minor cosmetic damage I think he negotiated a GREAT deal. And obviously I am much in favor of the color. Congrats Roger and enjoy the $3.99 per second :eek: it will cost in gas to run your new toy:biggrin:

http://climberao.smugmug.com/gallery/1393924

It was a great day despite lousy weather and Josh,Karen,Bob and I all thought it was really good to get together with some extended NSX "family" members

There is one of those at Bentley of St. Louis right now.
Looked at yesterday. Pretty nice looking.
They quoted $1.8 million as a cost.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
It is actually Ferrari of Central NJ in Edison !

I am glad you had fun and I was the one who told Roger to call you :rolleyes:

Bail,
You know I was kidding, I just thought it was time to have some fun with Roger :tongue: Thanks for getting us into the event and don't forget to let me know when the next meeting takes place in my area. Traffic was so bad going back to the shop that I gave up trying to get back for the end of the race.

By the way GREAT photos:cool:

They must have coordinated the showing, here in ST. LOUIS, they shared the showing with a Jewelry Store's showing of fine Jewelry. I found a Patek that I liked.:wink:

Acura NsX Pilot said:
It is actually Ferrari of Central NJ in Edison !

I am glad you had fun and I was the one who told Roger to call you :rolleyes:

len3.8 said:
They must have coordinated the showing, here in ST. LOUIS, they shared the showing with a Jewelry Store's showing of fine Jewelry. I found a Patek that I liked.:wink:

Its a great time piece ...here they coordinated the show with Tubi,Putnam Leasing and Bang and Olsen. I hope I spelled that right.

Last edited:
Facts, just the facts, Roger did get a new ride (Penske, not me), I've still got the gorgeous yellow NSX, just can't turn it in. Next, Bailey did take more pictures of the receptionist than he did of the cars, he just didn't post them, because while the pictures might be WS, his thoughts definitely weren't!!! Great to see Alan and the whole family at the impromptu, last minute get together. And yes, Bailey did say that Alan lived right near here, and the thought was together to give a call. And lastly, Josh also would have appreciated pictures of the receptionist too!!!!:biggrin:

I get a kick out of the fact that the dealership is "right behind Arthur's self storage". Looks like it was a fun event.

RPM217 said:
Facts, just the facts, Roger did get a new ride (Penske, not me), I've still got the gorgeous yellow NSX, just can't turn it in. Next, Bailey did take more pictures of the receptionist than he did of the cars, he just didn't post them, because while the pictures might be WS, his thoughts definitely weren't!!! Great to see Alan and the whole family at the impromptu, last minute get together. And yes, Bailey did say that Alan lived right near here, and the thought was together to give a call. And lastly, Josh also would have appreciated pictures of the receptionist too!!!!:biggrin:

Thanks for the phone call gentleman. Im off on Sundays for future reference:eek: Every Sunday. And just remember, FYI. Jackie worked at Bridgewater Acura before Ferrari.

The Kid said:
Thanks for the phone call gentleman. Im off on Sundays for future reference:eek: Every Sunday. And just remember, FYI. Jackie worked at Bridgewater Acura before Ferrari.

Mike your name did come up in a coversation, but you hardly answer your phone or respond to pm's. we figured you're too busy with them ladies on the weekends playboy :wink:

let me know whenever you want to head over there to look at the fxx. :smile:

nsxtacey said:
Mike your name did come up in a coversation, but you hardly answer your phone or respond to pm's. we figured you're too busy with them ladies on the weekends playboy :wink:

let me know whenever you want to head over there to look at the fxx. :smile:

Came up in conversation....with who Prime members or Jackie. Im off on Wed. and havent seen her in a bit, maybe if your around Ill shoot down with you.

The Kid said:

I did not know that she worked at acura before Ferrari. She is quite the looker

I did think about calling you but I know on sundays your usually recovering from the night before and it started at 12 am. There will be five more events there this year so dont worry Mike I have your number.

Acura NsX Pilot said:
I did not know that she worked at acura before Ferrari. She is quite the looker

I did think about calling you but I know on sundays your usually recovering from the night before and it started at 12 am. There will be five more events there this year so dont worry Mike I have your number.

I woke up early (at NOON) and only live 15 minutes away. I hope to be at the rest of these events

nsxtacey said:
bailey, i think they rather see pics of jackie :wink:
jackie stewart was there!!!??:biggrin:

Here is a Pic of Jackie

Here is a pic of Jackie formerly of Acura of Bridewater ..... Mike shame on you for letting this one get away.

011ok.jpg

Beautiful woman but to wear those shoes she must have only has one toe.:eek:

Last edited:
fuget roger, more jackie!!

pbassjo said:
Beautiful woman but in to wear those shoes she must have only has one toe.:eek:
what "toe" would that be..:wink:
heel joe, heel
good boy
love0055.gif

why is she standing in front of that beautiful car??!:confused:

thedon67 said:
Did Mike "let her get away" or "scare her away"?? :confused:

ouch:redface:

The Kid said:
Came up in conversation....with who Prime members or Jackie. Im off on Wed. and havent seen her in a bit, maybe if your around Ill shoot down with you.

i can go there between 12-2 tomorrow. maybe get some korean bbq for lunch...let me know playboy

Back