• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Feelin' better in the NSX

I'm not going to get into this liberal rig-a-maroo about not supporting certain people, or talking about the ozone layer... but yes.... when I bought my car in Cleveland, OH and drove it back to Bright, IN.... I was more than surprised to pull it into my garage and see that the needle was still above half a tank!:eek:

I feel the same, NSX give me roughly double the gas mileage compare to the Supra. With some weight reduction mods and keeping the foot out of pedal, it saves even more earth's resource.

The more I drive my NSX the better and BTW, the CTSC install has made my MPG go down and the thrill go up. Couldn't care less about the environmental impact it has or the fuel it uses. If the world goes to hell I'm taking my NSX to the event.:biggrin:

pbassjo said:
The more I drive my NSX the better and BTW, the CTSC install has made my MPG go down and the thrill go up. Couldn't care less about the environmental impact it has or the fuel it uses. If the world goes to hell I'm taking my NSX to the event.:biggrin:

I will be there right behind u:biggrin:

Back