Feeler thread for this weekend Fri and Sat? Cars and Coffee?

Why yes we do....that was a fun drive....I am just glad that motorbike cop didn't mess with me....:cool:

Patty wheres the pics? =)

Last edited:
Yes Tino we love hearing you're days of owning Euro exotics ;)

Ah but its japanese! ;) hehehehe

I am so glad my friend isn't like one of those douche bag F or Lambo guys.....would have to punch him and take his car if he was......:biggrin:

j/k ed! =p

"Ah but it's only Japanese !" At least the guy wasn't smoking a cigar or wearing Gucci loafers. (he probably would have if he could afford it).

Eddy, I will back you if you run for office (NSX office that is).

Tom, I came across this photo of Ralph Lauren's McL/F1LM parked in a snowy Connecticut shopping center ! If he can do it, so can you. You've got to bring the white car next Saturday !!

Attachments

• mclarenf1lm9506qs3.jpg
    mclarenf1lm9506qs3.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 32
Do I really talk that much ?

You never talk too much, Tino. You just have experiences in your real life, that we all know we'll never have, and love to hear about. You are a rare and special friend, who I think we all feel affection for. Cheryl is a wonderful, interesting, pretty woman, too. You "guys" are cool! You make my NSX connection extra special, for real.

Why yes we do....that was a fun drive....I am just glad that motorbike cop didn't mess with me....:cool:

Patty wheres the pics? =)

Eddie, I was interested in the red, white and blue S2000s for a challenge on S2ki. I didn't figure Prime would care to see those photos.

IMG_8601100508J_T_P.jpg

IMG_8603100508J_T_P.jpg

^Jerry (Spokes Man on S2ki.com), Tom (socalx) and Patty (Kyras).

Last edited:
You never talk too much, Tino. You just have experiences in your real life, that we all know we'll never have, and love to hear about. You are a rare and special friend, who I think we all feel affection for. Cheryl is a wonderful, interesting, pretty woman, too. You "guys" are cool! You make my NSX connection extra special, for real.

Geez, I am embarrassed...and feeling old. Promise to stop me whe I start repeating myself. I really enjoy these get-togethers; nothing like a crowd of NSXers, best car people I know! I am so glad to be back in the fold; you guys rock !

Geez, I am embarrassed...and feeling old. Promise to stop me when I start repeating myself. I really enjoy these get-togethers; nothing like a crowd of NSXers, best car people I know! I am so glad to be back in the fold; you guys rock !

You are not old, Tino. You are Vintage, as we like to be called on S2i.com in the Vintage Owners Forum (the over 40 crowd). :heart:
...And if you ever repeat yourself, I'm sure we'll all be glad to hear the story another time.

Last edited:
Oops! I didn't notice this thread and already posted one about C&C May 15. So, is this the group planning on attending??? I will be there with camera, of course.

1.rqnsx
2.ryu
3.mike-san
4.cdx-nsx
5.kyras
6.ediddynsx
7.ediddys guest bringing F40 if he can make it
8.Gruppemusa F355/NSX
9.socalx
10.tantheman
11.yellowhaze

*Please convince guest with F40 to bring that awesome car!

Last edited:
Oops! I didn't notice this thread and already posted one about C&C May 15. So, is this the group planning on attending??? I will be there with camera, of course.

1.rqnsx
2.ryu
3.mike-san
4.cdx-nsx
5.kyras
6.ediddynsx
7.ediddys guest bringing F40 if he can make it
8.Gruppemusa F355/NSX
9.socalx
10.tantheman
11.yellowhaze

*Please convince guest with F40 to bring that awesome car!

This was for last weeks C&C unfortunately :(

This was for last weeks C&C unfortunately :(

Hi Steve. That's OK. It's fun to organize small groups and simply go and see who you bump into. Glad to see your car socializing enthusiasm still going strong.

Back