Feeler thread for this weekend Fri and Sat? Cars and Coffee?

Whats up everyone,

Just wanted to see if anyone wanted to get together and do something this friday and or sat.

I was thinking of Cars and Coffee this weekend and then breakfast and hangout somewhere afterwards. Then maybe Sat night we can have dinner and drinks somewhere without having to bring the NSX's or course.

I know Sunday is mothers day, so I am not asking for anyone to hangout that day.

For all the guys who I have met at Gils pm me your numbers, so I can contact you as well....theo1, peter, manh3 etc

For me so far probably Saturday will be the best for most people to hang.

Gram plans to go to CC this Sat, so I am going to attempt to make it without sleeping in....:tongue:

I'll see if my buddy will bring his F40 this time if he's in town.

Alritey let me know.

I plan on going to Cars and Coffee, as usual. My son will be visiting me from UCSB though, so I won't be hanging out afterward.

Cool bring the chevy and park next to us.

Ok update for attendees

1.rqnsx
2.ryu
3.mike-san
4.cdx-nsx
5.kyras
6.ediddynsx
7.ediddys guest bringing F40 if he can make it
8.Gruppemusa F355/NSX
9.Your name here

Last edited:
woohoo! maybe i won't be so out of place afterall.

One of these days we'll have to get together to get my '59 up and running again and we can roll down old school Chevy style (meaning slow roll given my 283 and 2-speed Powerglide). :D

My thread has been hijacked by muscle cars! :eek::tongue:

i just picked up a 67 chevy...can i bring it? just kidding...no chevy yet for me. i can't go to this eddie, but you guys have all the fun...i'm going to be up real late the night before, hehe

Sorry, Can't make it to this one. :smile:

Have a great time!

Last edited:
i just picked up a 67 chevy...can i bring it? just kidding...no chevy yet for me. i can't go to this eddie, but you guys have all the fun...i'm going to be up real late the night before, hehe

alone...........jk. What are you up to?

I plan on going to Cars and Coffee, as usual. My son will be visiting me from UCSB though, so I won't be hanging out afterward.

My son bailed out on me. :frown: I'm up for breakfast afterward. Pacific Whey?

Regan,

Looks like we may be the only two from the SGV heading down. Hit me up if you think you'd want to roll down together.

Ok update for attendees

1.rqnsx
2.ryu
3.mike-san
4.cdx-nsx
5.kyras
6.ediddynsx
7.ediddys guest bringing F40 if he can make it
8.Gruppemusa F355/NSX
9.socalx
10.tantheman
11.your name here

Great seeing everyone glad we stayed at the cafe afterwards....we got to bump into my friend in the Scuderia.....:smile:

Tino you are funny man! 612 for you? no? :tongue:

Fun Fun Fun! :biggrin:

You Drive A Ferr a ree?!

This guy actually looks like someone in my neighborhood who walks around in shorts just like that without the shirt and same look.

Last edited:
Jerry and I really enjoyed hanging out at Pacific Whey, afterward. Don't we all love Tino's life stories!? :biggrin:

Back