• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Feeler : LED Tail Lights

I understand your logic behind not getting the tail lights if yours work fine but you can apply that same logic to getting a s/c. Does your engine work just fine? Does it get the car up to the speed limit and take you where you need to go just fine? Well then, why buy the s/c?:tongue: :confused:

smart a$$ lol, I like being on the reading end of your witt, not the target of it haha:biggrin:

*edit* took me a minute but I think I would need the supercharger in order for anyone to see my taillights anyways :p

I would go for it if it is under $500 a set. I calculated the material I would need to modified the OEM light will be about 200-300 already. Then also there is the labor involve.

I think the idea of a DIY kit is a good one as long as the parts are good and reliable. I do want a set.

I am getting ready to pick up a new set of tail lights. I will give my old ones to my friend who is going to try and do the led conversion. We'll see...

if someone is willing to mass produce the LED tail-lamps and sell them globally, how much is the most suitable price tag NSX owners would pay for them?

a) USD100 - USD500
b) USD500 - USD1,000
c) USD 1000 and above

Im game for (a) of course..

Contact Mike M at clearcorners.com for more info. I think he may have what you're looking for.

Check out his shop if in BH area... tell him Manuel sent ya (my car is still on his website).

I think what we're looking for here is an alternative to the TWO THOUSAND dollar upgrade offered by clearcorners.com.

Agreed, if these were priced 750 to 1200 I'd be in. I'd also like to NOT have to sacrifice my own taillights.

For a DIY kit, the right price for me would be somewhere in the 500-700 range. Over a grand I'd consider it to be too expensive, for a DIY kit that is.

Guys and Gals,

It's been a long time. Since then I have started working with a tooling company who has completed a 3D image of my tail lights and has begun the tooling process for the molds. They have guaranteed me OEM fitment.

The internals will house high quality LEDs and the end result will be like the clearcorner examples.

The final product will be full replacement lights that are truly plug and play. You will not have to send in you existing lights nor will you have to swap lights with another "transition" ready made unit.

Once I get a little further, I will provide photos of the development via email.

Again, I would like to gauge interest in this project. My pricepoint will be $1000 to $1500 at this time for full replacement LED Tail Lights.

If you are interested in this product please send an email to [email protected] so that I can put you on the update list for this product. And should you purchase a set once they are ready, the first 10 emails received will qualify for 10% off of the selling price.

Also I am seeking a set of front turning signals for the 91-01 style bumpers to send in for the prototype. End Result:Full Replacement Set with LEDs already built in. Please send me a email if you have an old set to sell me.

take care,
Steve

The final product will be full replacement lights that are truly plug and play. You will not have to send in you existing lights nor will you have to swap lights with another "transition" ready made unit.

Hi Steve

I do not fully understand what I get for that price. What I have is a set on my NSX. But I have one set of taillights that looks damn good ready to be converted. They are in my cellar waiting for something to happen.

So what I see happening is me sending you the set I have and I get a set ready to be plugged in. And for that I pay what? I will be sending you a mail to that address.

I will have only illegal lights on my NSX. LED's at that back. LED's for blinker and parkinglights (not mounted yet, but they are waiting for summer) and xenon in foglights, low and high beam. I will recieve a beating if I get pulled over :biggrin:

Regards

Hi Steve

I do not fully understand what I get for that price.

Regards

Hi Martin,

For the price, you will get a full set of left and right tail lights with LEDs built in. There is no need for you to send me your current tail lights as these will be a brand new set. Once my project is complete and should you order a set, you will remove what you have on your car and store it in your cellar and install this new set.

Steve

can we get a concept rendering, or at least some more detail?

Red plastic? # of LEDs, turn signal design, turn signal color, etc.

I definitely want some LED tails, and the design I like the best will get my business.

Hi Martin,

For the price, you will get a full set of left and right tail lights with LEDs built in. There is no need for you to send me your current tail lights as these will be a brand new set. Once my project is complete and should you order a set, you will remove what you have on your car and store it in your cellar and install this new set.

Hi Steve

Thanks for the "clearup". Well actually I had tail lights that was all cracked up. Then I got a hold of one set I put on which looks good. And then also through Prime got hold of another set to be ready for some LED project.

I still have the cracked ones. I have a good set on my NSX and I have a really good set laying around. I guess I could sell them if I go for the ones from you.

I hoped I could do a trade with you and get a lower price . But now it seems I will have too many tail lights and too few tails :smile:

Regards

You have LOTS of competition right now for such a TINY market..... I'd reconsider unless your pricing will be lower than these two VERY RECENT new additions. I'm sure you already know what I'm talking about so I won't need to go in any further.

Last edited:
Hi Martin,

Steve

updates?

Back