Feb 27---St. Petersburg, FL (Exotic Car Show)

Hello Everyone!

A few of us attended this exotic car show last year by the Vinoy Hotel and saw all the Ferrari, Maserati, Bentley, Jaguar, Aston Martin, Mercedes-Benz exotic cars and the Riva, Ferriti, Donzi boats.

This year we have the chance to particpate in the show by registering early. I have registered and plan to show off my X. Anyone else want to be in the show?

I have attached the link so you can see that it is a Sunday show from 10am to 5pm. Actually, there are activities all weekend if you want to be in St. Pete Friday-Sunday.

...Friday "Jet Cocktail Reception", around corporate jets
...Saturday "Yacht Hop Reception"...large yachts at Vinoy Hotel
...Sunday "Exotic Car Show"...exotic cars, boat, and motorcycles

http://festivalsofspeed.com/itinerary.htm

Let's show off our NSX exotic cars.........register via the above web link.

To all who missed this show last year, it was IMPRESSIVE. It appears as though this year's turnout may even surpass last year's. I had the only NSX in the show last year...let's see if we can put together a nice collection and make a good showing! IF my car is back from the shop in time I'll have it there.

Scott,

I think I see more of your Green X here in Orlando, than you do.
I heard you have all the parts, now it is just a matter of re-building your car...right?

It should be a sweet racer and one to show at this show.
Hope to see you and the X-racer there.

Joe,
Yes, all the bits and pieces are finally coming together. "What a long strange trip it's been!" I am hopeful that my car will be home again soon. The only upside to this whole thing is that my garage has felt alot bigger for these past months! Either way, I will be at the show. A good friend of mine will be showing his Challenge Stradale there so at the very least I'll be there with him. Hope to see you there.
Best regards,
Scott

Just passing along the latest information, so maybe more X's will register:

The 2004 St. Petersburg "Festival of Speed" will be featured on PAX TV in January with future coverage already in the works.

Join us at the Second Annual St. Petersburg "FESTIVAL OF SPEED"
February 25, 26 & 27.

On display will be 275+... Ferrari, Lamborghini, (at least one NSX), Maserati, Porsche, Maybach, Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Mercedes-Benz, Aston-Martin, Iso Rivolta, Austin Healy, Pantera, Viper, Jaguar, Ducati, Bimota, Riva, Ferretti, Pershing, Donzi, and many other examples of fine automobiles, motorcycles and boats.

Featuring...
Friday evening "JET HOP" cocktail reception.
Saturday afternoon "YACHT HOP" cocktail reception at the Four Diamond Renaissance Vinoy Hotel & Resort Marina.
Saturday evening Reception in the 11,000 sq ft Grand Ballroom of the Four Diamond Renaissance Vinoy Resort & Golf Club.
Sunday display of exotic car, motorcycles and boats in beautiful Vinoy Park overlooking Tampa Bay.

For more information including sponsorship opportunities contact Joe Sabatini @
352-385-9450 /[email protected]
Or visit WWW.FESTIVALSOFSPEED.COM

Here is the latest....

PAX TV Network to create 30 minute television special on "Festival of Speed".

"The Festival of Speed" will be televised on an entertaining 30-minute television special showcasing extensive coverage on a gathering of extraordinary machines in February.

The "Festival of Speed" will showcase the world’s most exotic automobiles, motorcycles & watercraft in a magnificent setting.

Featuring Manufactures, which include Rolls Royce, Ferrari, Maserati, Maybach, Jaguar, Lamborghini, Aston-Martin, Mercedes-Benz, Lotus, Lexus, Porsche, Bentley, Ferretti, Baha and many more legendary names.

We invite you to be featured in a one on one interview along with Gloria Estefan, Shaquile O’Neal, Sammy Sosa, Heidi Klum and many more for a one on one camera interview. That will focus on your brand and expose you to a national audience that prefers only the best.

Your corporate association with "The Festival of Speed" television special will help bring this first class production to affluent elites across the country! This association is an excellent opportunity to compliment your advertising initiatives.

Distribution and Airing information for all television sponsors:

Airing on PAX Television Network. PAX TV a network that reaches approximately 96 million viewers. PAX TV is also home of the World Champion Florida Marlins. 7 Repeats throughout the coming months.

EXTRA promotions include: Included in all printed publications and magazine coverage for the Festival of Speed. Commercials leading up to special will air on CBS, E!, CNN, MTV, VH1 and Womens Entertainment.

Distribution and demographics: To an upscale, well educated and well-traveled consumer with household incomes of $ 300,000 and up.

Placement of "Festival of Speed" DVD presentation will include:

The Oscar Gift Bags officially sanctioned by the Academy awards.

Private Jets, Private Villa’s, Airlines traveling into South Florida.

The key difference is that the Festival of Speed will target the affluent professionals, executives, managers and opinion leaders that enjoy luxury and prefer only the best.

We look forward to putting you and your company front and center with an audience that appreciates the finer things South Florida has to offer.

Filming dates will be throughout the month of January.

For more information:
WWW.FESTIVALSOFSPEED.COM

This is a great event, that is very exciting and beautiful to see. Last year I remember a beautiful candy apple marcieleigo. The yachts are amazing, and the scenery and atmosphere is wonderful. Everyone should really try to make it to this event.

I am registered, and I am going.
Who is going to the Jet Hop?, the Yacht Hop?, the Exotic Show?

Any other NSX's going to be there on Sunday, Feb 27?

"Festival of Speed"

A couple of X's are leaving Sunday AM around 8:30 to go to the show. Any others that want to meet up in or around Orlando and drive together let us know. Rad NSX has to leave at O'dark thirty to be in the show and is driving over by himself.

Back