Favorite pictures of your NSX

NSXDreamer2 said:
8246DSCF0073.JPG

What kind of front lip is that?

At first I thought it is the GT-ONE lip that SOS sells but they look "slightly" different...plus, according to SOS, that lip only fits '02+ NSX's.

Last edited:
Vandetta said:
What kind of front lip is that?

At first I thought it is the GT-ONE lip that SOS sells but they look "slightly" different...plus, according to SOS, that lip only fits '02+ NSX's.

This is a shineauto front lip, it's a replica of a Japanese nsx parts company. (Sorry, I'm having mental block right now, was it I's Impact... something like that.) It's made out of FRP, so it could crack or break, this is a material that is thicker and a little tougher than Fiberglass, Carbon fiber.. but it is not as soft as OEM lip nor urethane. You may go to the thread at market place under vendor column... and do a search for Shine Auto, you would see my post and the company's contact info. You may also check out more pics in my owner gallery.

disclaimer: I'm not affiliate with them at all, but they gave me and 2 more members a good deal back then and I promised him I will post more pic. on nsxprime.

This is it for now.....I may do another photoshoot soon..I'll post them for sure.

MIke

132945406_f1cc239b11_b.jpg

While my car doesn't look exactly like this anymore, I do like this shot of it taken by Zero-Cool. It is unfiltered and unprocessed. The color actually comes from the SoCal wildfires in September, 2003. The day of the pic, the fires were burning in Rancho Cucamonga. That evening, the wildfires in San Diego would breakout, leading to skies even deeper than that for the next week.

fury_nsx_14.jpg

hey Mike (mojorator) that new lip looks great on your car

FuryNSX said:
While my car doesn't look exactly like this anymore, I do like this shot of it taken by Zero-Cool. It is unfiltered and unprocessed. The color actually comes from the SoCal wildfires in September, 2003. The day of the pic, the fires were burning in Rancho Cucamonga. That evening, the wildfires in San Diego would breakout, leading to skies even deeper than that for the next week.

fury_nsx_14.jpg

Where was that picture taken? Somewhere off the I-15?

here is one of my first NSX....
7751sunset3.jpg

my latest edition at the Prime drive.
7751IMG_0530-med.JPG

Last edited:
NSXrebel said:
hey Mike (mojorator) that new lip looks great on your car

Dude , I was soooo sick that day, i was not able to go to my shop...but thanks for the compliment man.

I'll be there today though...

Mike

Veleno said:
medusa that's a nice angle shot of your car. The car looks great.

Thanks alot! I had to admit that I was lucky on that shot. Everything just came out right ...the angles, lighting, & not getting hit by canyon traffic.

Back