Favorite Imola Orange Picture

Sorry if I have the wrong forum. I have been searching for a low mileage '02-'05 Silverstone/Onyx, but have been intrigued by the imola orange cars...second only to the GPWs in rarity and just something different. Unfortunately, it's really hard to judge this color from pictures. I was wondering if some of the old guard here could point me to some of the better pictures of this color. I have looked in the picture forum and waded through page after page in the gallery, but there are a lot of pictures of various colors to go through. If anyone could save me some time it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

JMHO, but when I saw Imola in pictures didn't care for it at all, the first few times that I saw it in person, I didn't care for it either, now..............it kind of grows on you, I think it looks great.:eek:

Yeah I thought it a strange color as well untill seen in person. Then wow!

agreenblatt.jpg

This one that I took about two years ago at a meet in the Bay Area. The owner is a really cool guy too....and he knows I get first dibs if he ever sells this car (though, I'm not holding my breath :smile:)

90239023DSC01844_edited-2a.jpg

Also don't forget pre 02 cars are a slightly different shade also.

Note the Black roofed car is in Imola Orange Pearl, the pre 02 with body coloured roof is a type S that has been resprayed in New Imola Orange Pearl and the 02+'s is just in New Imola Orange Pearl :)

Attachments

• IMG_5127.jpg
    IMG_5127.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_5123.jpg
    IMG_5123.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 143
Back