Votes: 33 16.3%
  • Yellow

Votes: 21 10.3%
  • Silver

Votes: 14 6.9%
  • A factory color I am missing???

Votes: 4 2.0%

• Total voters
Which color is your favorite and what you believe is the most exotic looking factory paint color on the NSX?

I don't know all of the OEM paint color names so I am using generic color names.

Now my $.02:

Personally, I think nothing shows the lines and has an exotic "flash" to the car more than red.

Blue is my second favorite second to none.

I also really like the orange.

While most of my "weekend driver" cars have been silver, and I love silver on most cars, I'd have to say silver is my least favorite on the NSX. I think a silver NSX doesn't show the lines of the car as well as other colors. A silver NSX kinda blends in with all the other cars on the road.

I've never seen a green and only one white so I can't really judge these two colors.

Before owning an NSX, my favorite was a Blue, second was Imola. LBBP and Imola were hard to come by, and I always thought that LBBP demanded more of a premium. An Imola came by at the right time/price, and I jumped on it. After purchasing an Imola Orange I thought I may eventually get a LBBP if the right one came along, but Imola is now my fav color, and can't see myself replacing it with blue as I first thought I would.

My favorite is a UK color called Magnum Grey Pearl. At least two members here have one, the latter car being up for sale here at one time.

NSXside.jpg

800px-NSXmodified.jpg

Yes...that is why I only listed each color as "generic." I have no clue what all the names are and most look, for the most part, the same to me. I realize there are some subtle differences but I don't see well enough to notice!

White has the lead so far. Sure wish I could say I have seen one so I'd know!

There are 3 silvers, 2 or 3 blues, 2 reds, 2 yellows, a purple and all the JDM colors (I like the pearl white).

Gonna have to go with WHITE on this one....

It would also be interesting to know how many NSX drivers out there actually own their favorite color NSX. I voted for the imola orange but own a Kaiser silver (second favorite). I've never seen an imola in real life but every photo I've ever seen sure makes it look good.

Voted blue... its really probably orange, but orange was doing well enough and I have to stay loyal to the girl in the garage! LOL

Red is my favorite and that is what I have. Both of my NSX's have been red.

It would also be interesting to know how many NSX drivers out there actually own their favorite color NSX. I voted for the imola orange but own a Kaiser silver (second favorite). I've never seen an imola in real life but every photo I've ever seen sure makes it look good.

White if it had the black roof, but my second was would be red

Owned a black; 2 yellows; 1 red; 1 white....

Toss up between white & yellow.

voted for white..

i'm biased tho :wink:

I see silver is one of the least popular so far according to the pole. Interestingly, I have found that silver is the color that is most frequently for sale.

LBBP! /thread!:biggrin:

+100:biggrin:

It's very interesting that Orange and Yellow are getting so many more votes in this thread. Both a truly beautiful in real life. The Imola really changes depending on the light.

Honda really did a great job with the 02+ colors. The matching interiors really compliment the new exterior colors as well. They also added life to some of the classics. Black with red or red red ... very nice.

Did we ever find out if anyone on Prime has the white/white

I see silver is one of the least popular so far according to the pole. Interestingly, I have found that silver is the color that is most frequently for sale.

This is only meaningful if it can be weighted against the actual ratio of silver ones sold vs other colors over the 15 years of sale. When I was looking for an NSX earlier this year, red appeared to be the dominant color for sale, closely followed by black. I had to search far and wide to find a silver or blue one.

Personally, in the right light (either bright sunshine, or late evening with some artificial light, such as in a parking lot) the Kaiser silver is stunningly beautiful and catches the eye immediately, since all the right "curves" are highlighted and it gives the car a certain mystique.

Last edited:
Lime Green Metallic :biggrin:

But in all seriousness, I'd have to go with Imola as far as US Oem Colors are concerned...

Back