Favorite Drink/Mixed Drink

Dirty vodka martini made with Gray Goose and with jumbo olives stuffed with fresh blue cheese. And of course... shaken, not stirred. Shake till ice forms on the shaker, then it's ready.

1.) Rum and Coke
2.) Screwdriver
3.) Rum and Coke (hehe)
4.) Heineken
5.) Rum and Coke (I know...I love it though)
6.) Margaritas (almost any flavor)

There is something to be said for slamming down a case of Coors Light 'Silver Bullets' with friends though. WOOO-HOOOO!!! :D

Depending on the occasion:

Sapphire & tonic, Mojito, or any GOOD bourbon for a night out.
A grappa or limoncello with a good meal.
Coors Light & a barbeque for football games.

W said:
Asahi from Japan, not the stuff brewed in Toronto by Molson Breweries that is not as crisp and that I could swear is Molson Dry with a slight twist (which just so happens to be my second favorite).

Are you able to get original Asahi from Japan here in the US? I also enjoy the Asahi from Canada being that we can't get Molson Dry here in the states. (In LA anyways?)

I was down in South Beach for New Years weekend and drank an assload of Red Bull/grey goose's. My favorite is jack and water or a crown royal on the rocks. I was a big hennesy drinker back in the day but have "grown up" a bit from the "thug passion". :biggrin: But my favorite drink is a nice cold beer. I love coors light, bud light and miller light. Call me crazy but a 40 oz of some malt never hurt anyone.

BRIDGEWATER ACURA said:
....Call me crazy but a 40 oz of some malt never hurt anyone.

YES!! I love the 40 ounce!!! Actually, a friend of mine is coming over tonight to throw back a couple of 40's. THUG LIFE IN THE SUBURBS!! :biggrin:

So i was reading in my stuff magazine.. and some of my coworkers have had this but.. has anyone here ever had

Absinth?

http://www.absinth.com/

Interesting how they phrase it as: "history´s most notorious liquor."

kinda scary..

x

VBNSX said:
has anyone here ever had

Absinth?
http://www.absinth.com/

Interesting how they phrase it as: "history´s most notorious liquor."

kinda scary..

x

Tried a sip of the stuff in Prague about 6 years ago.... not so tasty :eek:

The few guys that consumed a decent amount of the stuff had a very long night of which they remembered very few details. When they awoke the next morning, they found themselves in a farm field (not easy to do when you start in a downtown bar!).

VBNSX said:
So i was reading in my stuff magazine.. and some of my coworkers have had this but.. has anyone here ever had

Absinth?
x
I've done a bit of info crawling on this stuff, its pretty interesting.
theres really 2 types of absinthe. Theres the store bought stuff, that may or may not containe much/any thujone (the stuff that makes absinthe so fun).
If you can get your hands on the home-made authentic stuff however, look out.

On the beer side of things, i'm a big fan of Sierra Nevada, St. Pauli Girl, and Fat Tire from time to time.

Back