fast + furious 6 trailer

+1 !! tokyo drift was TERRIBLE. i thought that the franchise had stalled for good when watching the movie.

All were decent except Tokyo drift. The protagonist was a knob in film and as an actor. Even the Japanese extras like the fisherman when the knob was learning to drift were more believable. I still say the first was one of the most entertaining but that could be attributed to the fact that it was new and one of a kind (first movie that I can remember to tackle the tuner culture albeit significantly glorified) at the time.

Movie_Logic.jpg

Yes, these movies are terrible, yet I watch them over and over again...and will likely see the next one when it comes out. Guilty pleasure indeed!

The last movie was the best FF ever and I enjoy watching ever movie! Theater is always packed and I get a good laugh out of some of the over-exaggerated scenes but this is what makes it fun.

As long as they are making money, why not :)

A lot of my friends in the midwest ask if CALI is really like that in the movie and I tell them no freaking way! However from what I heard the "Scene" in Hawaii is pretty close in some respects.....hmmm, gotta go visit Hawaii more often!

the newest die hard is terrible.

i may get some crap for this but i enjoyed the last F&F much better then the last james bond film.

They have been more entertaining than the die hard and james bond movies lately.....well unfortunately.

I'm hoping they can convince Vin to combine the F&F franchise with Riddick...that would be something.....drag racing a necromunger and avoiding mercs.....

I think I'm one of the only people who actually liked Tokyo drift. It did however feel like a completely different movie from the rest of the series...and then that snafu when killing off you know who only made things more confusing for everyone involved. I don't even remember much about the first one except for the main parts and the 2nd one IMO was the worse because of the hot wheels they drove around in. That generation Eclipse GT??! Really guys?

When I heard Fast Five was coming out I thought "what the heck are they going to do now?" I mean, 4 was less about cars and more about drugs but cars still played a large part. I think with Fast Five, they did an excellent job and roping everyone back into the series and making it 10% cars, 90% good vs evil, save the town from the money hungry drug lord while pulling off a heist and partying with his cash. Let me reiterate excellent job on refreshing the series.

Not too sure about F&F 6, but I am sure I'm going to go see it...opening weekend. Hey, I saw Fast Five twice at the movies, and well...I own it on Blu Ray and iTunes :D

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I agree with this too...lol.. I like how they are already going 100+mph, then they slap the car into the next gear to fire off like a rocket as if they dumped it into 3rd.... and then they do it again for another boost!!! Its like that old arcade game Super Off Road w/Ironman Stewart where you race those trucks over the dirtbike course and hit NOS, NOS, NOS... pew pew pew!!!

Say what you want, but at least with F&F I always get what I expect.

I will go see it..when I get back state side. I am not ashamed.

Watched each one... Even the not so great Tokyo Drift and I'll be watching this one too. The last two were good movies and for the most part they've all been entertaining

I liked Tokyo Drift too, alot. I hated the 2nd one though.

the movie was awesome. enjoy guys and drive safely after.

couldnt help but notice a few silly teens doing burnouts after the movie.

Back