Farthest you've gone to buy a car?

What is the furthest you have traveled to buy an NSX? or another car?

I traveled to Houston, TX to buy my 1991 Silver and drove it back to Seattle.

I traveled to Tennessee to buy my 1994 Miata R, and drove it back to Seattle.

Next weekend, I travel to Phoenix, AZ to buy a BMW M3 LTW for a friend.

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info
www.NSXClassifieds.com - The internet's only exclusive NSX Classified site!

I have bought cars all over the country. I only travel to inspect the cars I plan on keeping for a while, others I have shipped. I just bought a stake rack dump truck off ebay and had it shipped from Iowa. It was only a grand to have that done.

I travelled from Columbia, MO to Redding, CT with my brother-in-law for a 36 hour straight through drive (2200 total miles) for the NSX. We were exhausted, though the drive home was much more enjoyable for me than my poor brother-in-law in that Mark VIII. He said he'll never go to buy another car with me again. :-)

------------------

Three weeks ago I got my first NSX in Seattle (I live in Dallas).

Flew first class to Seattle on Freq Flyer -- Drove first class home in my new '97 Monte Carlo Blue / Onyx

Great Drive!

I bought my 91 Silver/Black NSX in Fargo, ND in August '97 and drove it to Los Angeles, CA, and then the next day another 350 miles up to Monterey. Over 2000 miles covered and 33 hours to get to LA. Brought a friend along to split driving duties. Montana was very fun and fast. Kept a sustained 130mph for nearly an hour! I'd do it again if I had to. :-)

------------------
"The value of life can be measured by how many times your soul has been deeply stirred." - Soichiro Honda

were buying a nsx for my fiancee and driving it from boston back to las vegas, im getting tired thinking about it.

I bought a 3000GT Spyder VR-4 in Pheonix and drove it to Miami with the roof down the whole trip. I never realized how big Texas was before driving across the state.

There's nothing better than picking up a brand new car and driving it home across the good'ol USA.

And I thought I went far to get get my car. I live in Vancouver, BC and I went to Edmonton, AB to buy my first NSX.

Back