FAQ Pricing Guide

it's a car dealership here in Denver right?

I wanted to purchase an M3 from there couple months back.
Haven't had real experience with them but if you are looking to purchase a car, they are willing to sell their cars.

rjmcmillan said:
How up to date to the FAQ pricing guide?
The pricing guide is very accurate for the early years '91-99. It's high by around $5K for 2000 and later.

$.02

yep, i know of them. they've got a 2000 for sale right now. They want a bit much for that car though I feel. $56k is a bit much, but that's just me. I'm sure you can get the newer body style with alot less miles for that price. I was looking at picking up a 2002+ M3 convertible from them. When I called those guys up, one of the sales guys pretty much laughed at me when I said I wanted a early NSX. What he told me was, it was a bit too old and they don't usually get cars that old, but put me on the list anyways. Its pretty retarded though when you seem them selling cheap day day to day cars like cherokees and scions and even a few <$10 cars selling next to several $100k+ cars. Hell they even got some 70's and 80's porsches but snickers at me when I request an early nsx. I don't get it......... they do charge about 10% or more too much though compared to other dealers around the country.

http://www.carstickerpro.com/~rmeurosport/inventory/JH4NA2163YT000231.htm

Thanks Guys,
I've gotten them to send me more info on the car and from what I see it should be around the $45 to $48 range from what I've read and studied not the $56 they have it listed for. It runs a clean Carfax but they don't have the maintenance history for it.
I think I'll keep looking......:)

I say just look here on prime. That's where I found my car for a great deal. For the amount you're looking at spending, you can find yourself one hell of a gem!

rjmcmillan said:
Thanks Guys,
I've gotten them to send me more info on the car and from what I see it should be around the $45 to $48 range from what I've read and studied not the $56 they have it listed for. It runs a clean Carfax but they don't have the maintenance history for it.
I think I'll keep looking......:)
I know of a 2002 Spa Yellow NSX hardtop for sale in SLC, Utah in your price range. Let me know if you are interested and I will get the owners contact info.

Not a bad idea about the wanted section.....I've been lurking on the site for quite a few months now. Missed a couple by being to slow / traveling. I'm looking for a black or silver low milage unmolested 97-01.

I feel so sure that I will find my car through the wanted section. But also don't be jumping the gun. I see a lot of great cars in the for sale section but always do your homework. Good luck with your search.

The pricing guide in the FAQ sections seems right with the current market that I have been researching on the internet and autotrader. With the price range your looking at you can find some great jewels here.

PPI's are your friend :)

went to this dealer the other day, to look at the NSX and but saw the Subaru. So I talked to him, it was fine and dandy and drove it. But my mind was set on the NSX. I knew that they had 03 in their stock room and wanted to see the car. But the guy didn't wanted to show me. He only showed me the Carfax Report and how much it is listed online.

Obviously he thought I was too young to purchase their "03" so didn't wanted to "waste" his time. So I talked to him how I am planning to purchase older NSX and might be new one if I really wanted to. But never got to see their car he just refused to show me. I think he wanted me to sign some paper on the 03 that I will purchase it. :rolleyes:

It's not like I wanted to drive their car, just wanted to take a look at the vehicle.

And after talking to him on person, now he knows that how valuable those NSXs are. Now he is on the Prime trying to sell the car. He even increased his stock by 2 more NSXs! hahahaha

Back