F355 article with a rip on the NSX at the end.

:smile:
I think I've met you. RTR 2006 right?

You're in this pic that has 2 ferrari owners (now, just 1 back then) right? (Don't need to say who, just if you are)

l_5edaa9a84af8a1b41dd4ea37215de8c0.jpg

That is me, you are correct, my old NSX is now enjoying the stewardship of another great fanatical owner that is enjoying it the way it should be in Southern Calaifornia. He is a great guy and I know he is taking fantastic care of my former car.

:smile:

That is me, you are correct, my old NSX is now enjoying the stewardship of another great fanatical owner that is enjoying it the way it should be in Southern Calaifornia. He is a great guy and I know he is taking fantastic care of my former car.

Good times, good times. That'll be a forever lasting memory. Especially of rounding a corner at high speed in the rain following in the thick mist of a silver Ferrari and all of a sudden he disappears after passing a slower car lol.

I think I know who the owner is here on prime. He definitely is pleased with it.

You are a brave man to go with the 355. I was scared of what it might cost me to maintain the 348 I momentarily thought about buying.

Back