F1 and MotoGP done for the year, what do I watch now?

Now that the MotoGP and F1 seasons are done, what do I watch as far as motorsports go?

Re: Yeah, it's gonna be tough

I'll probably go thru the F-1 season again just listening to Hobbs/Matchett banter. They're the best. :smile:

No dice. Speed Channel doesn't carry WRC anymore, unless I missed something and they got it back. Seems like they lost a lot of programming variety when they signed the big NASCAR deal a while back. (Ran out of money?)

I am back to NBA and NFL. :cool:

No dice. Speed Channel doesn't carry WRC anymore, unless I missed something and they got it back. Seems like they lost a lot of programming variety when they signed the big NASCAR deal a while back. (Ran out of money?)

Sucks to be you. :biggrin: :tongue:

Tell me about it. I was bummed when I saw that NASCAR was taking over. Just not my cup of tea. :frown::mad:

So true! I have the NBA and NFL to hold me over! Speed used to have all the good shows like motorvision, WRC etc. Since NASCAR took over......downhill from there.

So true! I have the NBA and NFL to hold me over! Speed used to have all the good shows like motorvision, WRC etc. Since NASCAR took over......downhill from there.

Remember the glory days of Speed Vision? WRC, DTM, Australian Supercars, Speed Challenge, ALMS, and F1, Americas Cup Yatch Racing, Bob Sleigh. Racing was year round. Now it is NASCAR with a few other specs thrown in.

Miner

Remember the glory days of Speed Vision? WRC, DTM, Australian Supercars, Speed Challenge, ALMS, and F1, Americas Cup Yatch Racing, Bob Sleigh. Racing was year round. Now it is NASCAR with a few other specs thrown in.

Miner

Not to mention Camel trophy, Dakar rally, Victory by design and all the other european automotive shows. Motorvision was one of my favorites! All they ever show now is nascar and all the other domestic stuff that most of us arent interested in.

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks
:wink:

This is a serious question that needs a serious answer.

I miss pre-Crapcar Speed to. Saturday and Sunday just aren't the same without real racing to watch.

I'm back to playing PS3 for the winter, unless someone here knows what to do!

I'm back to playing PS3 for the winter, unless someone here knows what to do!
How about these ideas?
1. tear the car down to the frame, clean, inspect and re-build it :cool:
2. follow the 2012 Palin-Plumber campaign :rolleyes:
3. read the latest survivalist how-to books :wink:
4. shovel the driveway, then repeat :frown:

Me? I gotta go make a 9:00 tee time. :tongue:

How about these ideas?
1. tear the car down to the frame, clean, inspect and re-build it :cool:
2. follow the 2012 Palin-Plumber campaign :rolleyes:
3. read the latest survivalist how-to books :wink:
4. shovel the driveway, then repeat :frown:

Me? I gotta go make a 9:00 tee time. :tongue:

You are of no help at all. And by the way, I stripped my car down. You know what? There's no frame! So now what smart guy? :biggrin:

I wish our nascar would morph into something like the australian v8 supercar series:mad:Speed still shows some non nascar stuff but it is like at ridiculous time, spots without a dvr writer I'd be really crying:rolleyes:

you could spend a few hours on this website.

http://www.coldtrackdays.com/

Gotta love the honesty of car nuts in the Pacific Northwest naming their website.

And it looks like a winter blast coming their way too. The attached is Monday's NWS wind chill projection for Washington. Been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I'll take the morning fog at Infineon or Thunderhill, thanks. :wink:

Last edited:
Don't watch anything. Drive your NSX, it's much more fun than watching someone else drive :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:!

Speed has really turned to poo. No WRC, DMT gets cut down to a one hour show for the whole season and don't even talk to me about when they put some of the races on Fox. No pre-race show at all. Just jumped right in at the start:mad:

Christ, how many times do I have to watch Unique Whips. Lets see...bigger wheels and color matching the interior and a big stereo?

NASCAR gets analysis of the analysis they did last night about analyzing the up coming race.

Speed has really turned to poo. No WRC, DMT gets cut down to a one hour show for the whole season and don't even talk to me about when they put some of the races on Fox. No pre-race show at all. Just jumped right in at the start:mad:

Christ, how many times do I have to watch Unique Whips. Lets see...bigger wheels and color matching the interior and a big stereo?

NASCAR gets analysis of the analysis they did last night about analyzing the up coming race.

So true! I dont even watch speed anymore and i wont watch until motogp and f1 are back.

Speed just started showing the 08 scca runnoffs,just watched T2-3 and EP:biggrin:

Back