Expensive table

After snapping the crank in the NSX 4 years ago, after buying all of the parts I needed, I had a spare block setting around. Well, we've finally made good use of it:

fc87e744.jpg

fc87e743.jpg

fc87e742.jpg

fc87e73f.jpg

It's the fastest thing in the sitting room ;-)

Happy motoring,

Ben

Hummmmmm.....I wonder what I can do with all my extra parts that I have laying around???.....
icon_lol.gif
icon_lol.gif
Awesome idea!!!!Looks very nice!!!
icon_cool.gif

All you need now is some racing seats to finish the look....or maybe you can do like Missy Elliot did and buy some lamborgini leather chairs.

Hi beckertb,
That must be one heavy table. But I think it's looking absolutely great.
Seeing that, I get a whole list of idea' of things you could make out of other NSX-parts (or any other car-parts for that matter).

Bling bling! When do the matching coaster set become available? Well done!

On another note, after watching the practice sessions from the Australian F-1 race I expect there will be a readily available supply of table bases from the BAR Honda team. Wonder what they'd take for one?

[This message has been edited by TampaBayNSX-R (edited 17 March 2003).]

Originally posted by TampaBayNSX-R:
Bling bling! When do the matching coaster set become available? Well done!

On another note, after watching the practice sessions from the Australian F-1 race I expect there will be a readily available supply of table bases from the BAR Honda team. Wonder what they'd take for one?

[This message has been edited by TampaBayNSX-R (edited 17 March 2003).]

Very Cool. Coasters that look like the piston tops. Centerpiece Valve cover?

Tan

Very nice. Thats one thing i've always wanted to do. Another cool thing to do with parts laying around is make door handles out of the rods
smile.gif

Back