• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exotic Lapping Day @ Cayuga VIDEO!!!!

Awesome Video. Very well put together. Good Job..!!!

as always fellas great job!!!!!:eek: :eek:

wish i could have made that track day.... well... next year i'll put on a good show :wink:

nate

Great Video:cool:

What song is that, and who is it by?

Looks like it was ALOT of fun.

Soon... VERY soon...

You do good work picture perfect. I went through and watched your other videos... And nice music selection on all of them (as far as i'm concerned). Glad to hear someone else knows who tiesto is... lol.

Anyway, while i like the music, i would've loved to hear more of the car engines during their driveby's etc... thats music too ya know!

I think the video was great but I really didn't care for the music and I really couldn't hear any of the cars over the music. It seems everyone doing videos has some sort of beat going with it to add something to the vid but I honestly think they take away from it. The raw sounds of the event and the cars is plenty cool for me.

TURBO2GO said:
I think the video was great but I really didn't care for the music and I really couldn't hear any of the cars over the music. It seems everyone doing videos has some sort of beat going with it to add something to the vid but I honestly think they take away from it. The raw sounds of the event and the cars is plenty cool for me.
I agree with TURBO2GO about the music. I wanted to hear the cars but I finally had to turn the sound down because the music was killing me. Great video but I personally didn't need the music/sound effects

Its Hard to get good audio with the wind blowing on your mic. and i cant see everbody injoying my type of music, so thats bond to happen. Trying to get "good" audio from a car that is 200 feet away is a little hard too.

The Fall cruise will be much better. its very long about 30 minuts so there will be up beat music in playing in the background.

does anyone have any sugestion for some good car driving music?

Back