Exclusive Video Animation: 2009 Acura NSX

Great Find.

Until I see the actual car I'll reserve judgement. A front engine 500hp SHAWD? I don't think it sounds like my next dream car.

A F430 killer, light weight, mid engine, rear drive. Yah, I'll start saving now.

I sure hope they are wrong. That car looks like CRAP. It is not a NSX or even a worthy NSX replacement.

OH, and why wait 3 years for that thing when you can buy the M6 right now????

NetViper said:
I sure hope they are wrong. That car looks like CRAP. It is not a NSX or even a worthy NSX replacement.

Of course they're wrong. They're wrong every time, every time!!!

By some miracle they are right, they BETTER not call it an NSX. Thats just sick. Front engine NSX...pfft thats like saying front engine Porsche 911.

I guess now we all realize how the HSC was a beautiful concept, honestly i don't believe that the concept shown even looks like "exotic" one thing that the NSX has is the fact of it's exotic look, few vehicles look that good, please Honda, CHANGE THE HSC Tailights go wider and put that V10 as mid engine, pleeeeeease!!

Oscar

Talk about wild guesses. Hope, hope, hope they are wrong.

Was the Prelude's interior in 1989 really as nice as the NSX?

No, no, no....

Didn't like anything of what he said... But we'll maybe see a concept i 2007... That's the only good news.

If I want an Aston Martin DB9 / V8 then I'd buy one !!

No, no, no, we want the new NSX to deliver what the NSX delivers but in a way that will blow the current competition away the same as in 1990 :)

Come on Honda, shake the supercar market up again instead of joining the current Ferrari / Aston bandwagon.

Ok, how many times does this picture have to be posted as the next NSX? Edmunds must not pay attention to real cars because THAT IS THE EURO CIVIC TYPE-R!

ofot42.jpg

Seeing pics of that thing makes me throw up just a little bit!!!! Please tell me that in some weird way that the Japanese calender is a week ahead of ours, and that this is an April Fools joke. I hope so.

Doc C said:
Seeing pics of that thing makes me throw up just a little bit!!!! Please tell me that in some weird way that the Japanese calender is a week ahead of ours, and that this is an April Fools joke. I hope so.

So you don't like the new Civic Type-R?

Looks good, although i'd rather get a 01 s2k even used with 25/30K miles for the price of that Civic.

Oscar

If that was a 40-50K Acura coupe I'd buy it. As for it being an NSX?:rolleyes: Hell no. If I wanted an Astin Matin type car I'd buy one. If you take the mid engine out of the NSX just forget about making the car all together. All of a sudden that ugly Lexus LF-A looks to be a better vehicle:rolleyes:

IMO Total bull shit.

It makes me sick to see videos of real NSX through this tasteless, horrible and pathetic animation of a dull sketch on which adding some faint red color has the effect of taking us for the dumbest stupid customers in the world...:mad: :mad: :mad:

Do they think we will get fooled and begin to imagine cars to be similar???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Honda, if you release that "pos" as an NSX replacement my money will go to one of the Italians sports car maker ...

I can't believe that as tight lipped as Honda is about their products that they would let something as big as their next supercar be leaked by someone with an artist's conceptual drawing in that crappy manner. I wouldn't think they would leak their next push lawnmower design in such a cheesy a$$ fashion. If they have, then their marketing team should be canned!!! What a blown opportunity. If it's the next CL, or a coupe RL, great. It's still a sucky way to get the word out for a company like Acura.

Is it just me or did anyone else see the word "speculate" :eek:

Come on you guy's know that all were seeing right now is the two door CL coupe/unnamed sportscar that vtec.net has been talking about for sometime. Don't get so excited Honda will once again be going after Ferrari not Aston martin ( at least not with the NSX replacement that is). It looks like they're going to be offering a Sportscar and a Sports GT this time which is actually kind of nice when we look at what they're currently offering us.

Take a deep breath....exhale and say "speculate" There feel better:smile:

Like others I think it would be quite nice for a mid-priced coupe like a new CL, but it has no exotic feel to it like the NSX or a Ferrari. Who knows if they are right or wrong, but one thing is noteworthy: their pictures exactly agree with Road and Track's. In fact, the pictures are similar enough to make me think one copied the other, they share the same incorrect source, or (shudder) they are both right.

Oh well, even if Honda messes the new one up, I'll still have my NSX and can just ignore the new one (mine may in fact become more valuable!) Much better than if your favorite TV show gets cancelled or something similar that you need continual new installments on to be happy. ;-)

Chip

Back