Exclusive 1st Look.............WOW

Chicago, New York City, soon to be California.
What's up people,
Just thought I would share with the world the possible concept for the next skyline. As you know this is the most badass car out right now(besides the NSX, of course), and I believe most of you have seen pics of its possible replacement, but I have uncovered a possible replacement with that current concept. I do not know if Nissan went back to the drawing board to redesign the next skyline or not, but If they did they did a WAYYYYYYYY better job this time than last time. The current concept they have now is just ugly. I can't tell you where I got the image from.......but I am interested to hear what u guys think.

By the way, just look at the grill of the car and u'll see the GT-R badge on the front of the grill incase one of you guys think Im submitting a concept Ferrari or something......lol.

Attachments

• god damn.jpg
    god damn.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 527
front reminds me of the batmobile i think...

The new concept has the squarish front end of the skyline like todays. Even dat ugly ass concept has a similar feature. I guess its a Skyline trait. I hope they do not come out with dat ugly ass design the plan on coming out with. The 1st concept shown is 100 times better and if dat design came out for the skyline, im sure most of u NSX owners would be in line to buy the new GT-R and abandon your current NSX'es until Acura finally re-designed it. ................lol

Dude....you are soooo way off. That's my friends Art Center school project for his senior show. I graduated about a year and a half ago...he just graduated a week ago:D

Nice try;)

Oh, BTW....you can't tell us where you got the image from? It says at the bottom right hand corner of the pic.:rolleyes: ...kids.....

Last edited:
Actually Nissan was at the show. He talked to them....they along with me and all my friends agree that it is not suitable as a Skyline.....it doesn't have that "utilaterian" look.

A designer from Nissan explained to him that the SKyline should not look "designed or pretty". Its not supposed to be an attractive car but rather like a tank. Cool looking but not pretty.

Similar to the Evos...nothing pretty about those cars.

Every shape, every curve has to serve a purpose. Ferraris and lamborghinis on the other hand have to look sexy.

We all agreed that his design was more suited for a celica (design language)

Back