Ever dreamed of making all lawyers go away?

Well, that is something that most likely won't happen but since you need to start somewhere, how about just sending one lawyer away?

Me.

A local Acura dealer is giving away a vacation for the photo of an Acura that gets the most likes on their Facebook page. Here is the link to mine:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...9540397286.138179.259415452286&type=1&theater

Think about it. You not only will be getting rid of a lawyer, at least for a short while, but you will also get rid of a Prime Moderator for that same time frame.

Talk about a Prime free for all.

Premature bumps getting ignored. Politics and religion being debated openly and hotly. Batmans having free reign over Off Topic. Cross-posts of for sale ads. Freedom from tyranny at last!

So how about helping a fellow NSXer out and getting me out of here for a little R & R.........

Is the destination of the vaca the bottom of the sea?:tongue:

Take on less pro bono work and you won't have to enter contests for free vacations :)

Take on less pro bono work and you won't have to enter contests for free vacations :)

Dear fellow Primates,

According to skafia, I do too much legal work for all of you for free resulting in my need to beg for votes to get a free vacation. As such, I guess I now have to start charging you. Send comments directly to skafia.

Thank you.

Liked. Definitely will support my favorite nsx prime lawyer

Thanks for the support guys. I don't usually troll for votes for something like this but since the dealer is local and I can get a paid vacation out of it just by getting the most likes and comments I figured that I might as well try to win it to offset a downtick in business recently. I know these things can get annoying but all it requires is clicking a like button so I thought I would give it a shot.

Thanks again!

Dont know how i feel about sending one of my bretheren away...kind of like fratricide, but liked anyway :),

Talk about a Prime free for all.

Premature bumps getting ignored. Politics and religion being debated openly and hotly. Batmans having free reign over Off Topic. Cross-posts of for sale ads. Freedom from tyranny at last!

Liked.

A week of 'The Purge' on Prime? Could be entertaining.

And for my souvenir t-shirt from vaca: Medium, ideally in my favorite color: GPW

Thanks for the votes as well as the support of lawyers in general. We usually get treated like we are low on food chain just below used car dealers but we ain't all bad...........

Looks like you're blowing this contest out of the water.

Can I be moderator while you are gone?

To whoever supports me to be moderator while Bob is gone I promise to bring back the hottest girl thread. Vote for Pedro... I mean... turbo2go.

Can I be moderator while you are gone?

To whoever supports me to be moderator while Bob is gone I promise to bring back the hottest girl thread. Vote for Pedro... I mean... turbo2go.

If I start seeing more votes from Prime, I might start up a "hottest girl thread" right before I board the plane for the bahamas just for you guys.........

Back