Evening get together

EVENING GET TOGETHER
<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> I live in Thornhill and I see quite a few others live in the area.
There are two evening car get togethers that I go to occassionly.
How about us getting together and putting on a NSX group display at either of these shows or both.

1) Thornhill Cruisers....Monday evening 5pm to sunset. Bayview and Steeles. (Church Parking Lot) Suggest June 20th.

2) Italian Cars...Thursday evenings 6.30pm to approx 10pm.
Weston and HWY 7 Parking Lot outside La Peloma Gelateria
(great coffee and Ice cream). Suggest June 16th

Let me know who is interested and I will coordinate.

Lionel 905 731 3254

EVENING GET TOGETHER
<hr style="color:#D1D1E1; background-color:#D1D1E1" size="1"> I live in Thornhill and I see quite a few others live in the area.
There are two evening car get togethers that I go to occassionly.
How about us getting together and putting on a NSX group display at either of these shows or both.

1) Thornhill Cruisers....Monday evening 5pm to sunset. Bayview and Steeles. (Church Parking Lot) Suggest June 20th.

2) Italian Cars...Thursday evenings 6.30pm to approx 10pm.
Weston and HWY 7 Parking Lot outside La Peloma Gelateria
(great coffee and Ice cream). Suggest June 16th

Let me know who is interested and I will coordinate.

Lionel 905 731 3254

Sure

Reminder Monday June 20th Evening get together at Thornhill Cruisers

So far 3 or 4 NSX's coming. All welcome.
I will get there around 5pm and try and reserve some spots together.
Look forward to seeing you there....there often is an interesting and varied bunch of cars there.

Time:
5pm to sundown.

At Bayview Glen Church parking lot, 300 Steeles Avenue East (Just East of Bayview)

Sorry guys looks like my NSX will be going into the shop to get some work done this Monday (June 20) so I will not be able to make it. I will get it back on Thursday/Friday so I'm good after that.

Hi Lionel,

I will join the meet and greet, but will see about the cruise. Traffic at 5pm in that area is super crazy especially up/down Bayview. Steeles will not be much better. Nevertheless I will be there for show and tell :smile:

Owen

It is called the Thornhill Cruisers.....but there is no cruising (driving) around.
The cars just come to this large parking lot, and you talk, mingle around, look at all the cars (usually about 100) and there are hamburgers and hot dogs available.
To avoid the traffic just come after 7pm.

Back