• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Esprit Body Kit for the NSX Any interest

Originally posted by gobble:
This car is equivalent to all the kids with tatoos and piercings these days. Some day they will grow up and see how f'd up they look. Why do irrepairable damage to your car?

Sorry, but I would beg to differ. If you're talking purely about the stickers then yes, I would agree. But if you're talking about the bodywork, I think you're far off. I would equate it more to a model (our NSX of course) wearing an Armani suit with nice cuff links, Coach shoes, and a Hartmann wallet to boot.

I was was the other NSX at Moroso when this yellow beast pulled up. I had a line 30 people deep untill this thing showed up and parked it 5 feet from mine. How Rude. The people went nuts, you have to see it in person. Sweet!!!! I want one!!!!

My first NSX was the first car that I ever kept bone stock. That lasted four years until it got stolen. I got the '98, and the differences between it and the '94 were enough to keep me happy for another two.

All of a sudden a series of crisis in my life changed my thinking around a bit, and all I want to do is hot-rod my car. Can you blame me after driving the same model/body style for seven years?

I don't really want to mess around with certain things but it is just too tempting. Honda made some compromises in the car, and if you can do without the ride height, or if getting around garbage trucks isn't a problem, than have some fun.

To anyone that says the engineers at Honda got the NSX perfect, all I can say is 1.5 words...SmarTenna. We are blessed with alot of choices considering the limited production.

I still think it is the best car on earth, and having one that is unlike any other is about the me and now. I'm not interested in the contest to pull the newest looking car out of the garage to impress the next buyer. I searched the world for the perfect virgin, I sure wasn't going to keep her that way;-)

NSXGee said:
Well how about my opinion since I have the joy of driving a highly modified $100,000 NSX to work everyday. One thing is for sure all us NSX owners enjoy the attention we get when we go cruising around town in our exotic super cars. Lets face it, one of the joys of owning an NSX is the reaction and the attention you get when people see your car and just stare at it. Well if you think you get reaction when cruising around in your stock NSX you aint seen nothing yet. Try taking a cruise in my car. Last Sunday I was at the Morroso racetrack and as I was leaving the parking lot I got chased by 2 TV crews wanting to get shots of my NSX(my car was not the only NSX their but it was the only one that was chased down and filmed). If there is an NSX owner out there who says he or she doesn't like the attention, I say you are in denial. If you didn't like the attention you would be driving a 4door BMW sedan. In conclusion all of us who own NSXes do so for the same reason as those of us modify our NSXes. My opinion is, modify it and enjoy it even more. my pics.
dsc00090.jpg

dsc00093.jpg

dsc00099.jpg

dsc00102.jpg

dsc00085.jpg
www.cybernationmotorsports.com

[This message has been edited by NSXGee (edited 11 April 2002).]

what a small world. i met you i think 2 years ago maybee a little longer at HIN I think it was in the miami beach convention center. You and a red nsx were parked together at the show and you had your dyno numbers out.

OK, I'm an old guy who kind-of likes the boy-racer look. It's a matter of degree and proportion. I don't care much for the car at the top of this post, but I can think of several cars on Prime that are radical and very well done. Chris's SOS car, the Mythos Imola orange car, the graphite Comptech widebody, Tan's blue car, just to name a few off the top of my head.

Thanks JimK, my color is arancio atlas pearl available on the lamborghini murcielago.

The car at the top of this post is previous version of ROUTE KS demo car. this is not a KIT, but a combination of many one off hand built customs and some aftermarket parts. This car (TYPE S-zero w/ stock engine) marked course record in Suzuka circuit.

BTW, the threads I posted are listed with dotted folder icon. What does this mean?

Attachments

• dot_folder.jpg
    dot_folder.jpg
    1.2 KB · Views: 291
my two cents

I am a recent new owner of a 1991 red nsx ( four years to save for this baby !! ) personally I like the stock look of the NSX. I would like to put a new bumper/splitter on my car. no wide body kits for me... a little to over the top. on my 91 there is a black "lip" around the bottom of the front bumper. Is there a way to replace just that part , or do youhave to get a whole new front bumper ? I don't want the thing so low thaI can't get into my driveway. also I would like to get a splitter ( I think that is what they call them ) to go on the bottom of the ftont bumper.
Also... Where is the best place to post questions about perfromance parts/recomendationns?
Ihave experience with engines ( I have a 87 MR2 - track racer..) but I plan on have my local shops work on the NSX.... I don't want to go with a turbo or supercharger. I am thinking about bigger intake and throttle bodies. I already have a computech exhaust on it...I am looking to get about 300+ HP naturally aspirated........ thoughts ? is this the right place?

Todd
Omaha,nebraska

badtl1000s,

You have a couple of options in regards to the front bumper.

1. You can buy the Wings West front bumper lower lip that mounts on with double sided tape and a screw in the fenderwell. It will mount over (or you can remove) your OEM lower lip. I would suggest removing it. You can add to this a custom made splitter if you still want it.

or

2. You replace your bumper with an aftermarket bumper from one of the NSX vendors.

In regards to performance questions you may have, either use the search button (top right area) and search for specific parts you're interested in knowing about. If you don't find anything with the search feel free to ask. Keep in mind that NA power cost more than forced induction.

oh yeah, welcome to the club :)

Hey - How is that Cybernation Turbo treating your engine internals?
Just had to ask.

Oh yeah-I painted my trunk deck yellow so it would open faster!

Chris@SoS said:
No offense, but what's is so different than what is currently available?

Bumper:
Sorcery99 Bumper. Already available, bumper cut and ducts added.

Headlights:
Painted Marga Hills lens shields.

Hood:
Advance Flat-Out. Already available.

Front fenders:
Advance Flat-Out Wide Front Fenders. Already available.

Mirrors:
GruppeM Aero Mirrors. Already available.

Side skirts:
Modified Marga Hills side skirts, currently available as Lechers RITMO side skirts.

Rear quarter panel:
TAITEC rear quarter with grafted rear canard. Already available.

GT High-Wing:
Advance Flat-Out. Already available.

You can see the complete Advance part listing here: http://www.get-info.com/advance/index01.html

Cheers,
-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

http://sacramento.nsxca.org/Events/thunderhill_driving_school_4-02.htm
actually chris that is a kawagen bumper which was his prototype for the hornet

sorcery

Speed within reach has been working very closely with the owner of Pass Limit usa. We will be sharing booths at the large florida car shows. I just wanted to clear up the fact that the only person who can import sorcery parts and is the exclusive agency is pass limit usa

Last edited:
Back