Enzo on TLC "Rides"

Did anyone catch "Rides" tonight? They're showing it again in a couple of hours, so I'm going to tape it. That Enzo looks interesting in the video, I want to see it in person!

BTW, how would you like this interior in your NSX? :D

rides03_hzoom03.jpg

This show is pretty cool - I wish a was a baller, so I could do all the crazy sh** those guys were doing to their cars. Why not just buy a gray H2? Why buy white and then paint it gray?

I caught that show last night, I haven't missed it since the show started 3 weeks ago.

The Enzo is awesome although I could never put a new set of wheels on it like that owner did. It seems very important to wealthy owners like that to not have another car exactly like theirs.

I think that Enzo belongs to the guy up here in Toronto. At the time he got it, he mentioned that his was the only one in Canada that was going to be on the road with two others in showrooms. Anyone know if any other Enzo's are on the road in Canada?

LeftLane said:
This show is pretty cool - I wish a was a baller, so I could do all the crazy sh** those guys were doing to their cars. Why not just buy a gray H2? Why buy white and then paint it gray?

Actually, I couldn't believe the prices they were throwing out for the systems. They are getting marked up pretty seriously!!

The stuff isn't real crazy either. It's pretty mild compared to some of the stuff I've seen at Hot Import Nights or other shows.

I need to open a shop on the west coast called "rip you off motoring".:p

I guess when you have more money than brains its ok:rolleyes:

The Enzo is beautiful. We were lucky enough to be able to get up close and personal with one during Ferrari Days in Chicago last summer. Pictures don't do the car justice.

IMO, however, what that person did to his Enzo was sacrelig. Not because he modified an Enzo (although that is apporaching sacrelig) but because those wheels he put on the Enzo were simply awful.

I'm sure he paid out the rectum for those ugly pieces of crap too.

There were 7 Enzo's that have been sold through Ferrari of Ontario, and 3 from Ferrari of Quebec.
I don't think the guy payed to have those rims done.
They more than likley used his car to push there product at Sema.
It had the black set of rims on one side, and a silver set on the other.
His is from the Toronto area, I have seen his car on young st a few times.

DSC00131.jpg

DSC00130.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

Last edited:
Yucky wheels, but it's cool that the guy is willing to try something different (and piss off a lot of Ferrari owners in the process). I wonder if Ferrari would have sold him the car had they know what he was going to do to it?

Thanks for digging up the pics, Brian.

I saw the car at the SEMA show... car is amazing. The silver spoked side looked horible. The black spoked side looked a little better... but not the style I would have chosen for the car. Still very amazing though. Mo - Elite.

Pictures don't do the Enzo justice. I have had the pleasure of seeing one in person and it is a amazing piece of work. To bad the people at the car wouldn't even open up the doors or engine compartment for everyone to see.:mad:
BTW, how would you like this interior in your NSX?
If I"m not mistaken that pic is of the interior of a 2002 Honda Civic Si. I saw it at Daytona Spring Nationals last year. I also read the article detailing what all was done to it getting it ready and building. Lots of time and thought went into it. I personally think it is a little extreme but then again I am kinda old. :cool:

This is Alpine's newest car, they moved the drivers seat to the center of the car. Its just for show, the car is not legal to drive any more.
There are three other Rsx's that are similar to this car.
All painted the same to show off Alpine's products.
You can see them at your local audio dealer, when they through a show once a year.

gallery

Its actually been around for quite awhile now (the blue civic) almost a year? Amazing detail, not for me, but nice to look at. Art work.

Back