Ebay car JH4NA1157RT000400

Interested in an NSX in Chicago

Has anyone seen this car? located in Westmont, IL It’s for sale on ebay JH4NA1157RT000400. Can I receive a car fax, any help would be greatly appreciated :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I live and work very close to Westmont and frequent Napleton for "browsing" purposes. They sell high end vehicles in very top condition. I saw a Carrera GT there awaiting delivery to a lucky customer a while ago. I would be very surprised if there was anything on the carfax - I seriously doubt they would take in a car with any concerns.

I am fairly new to the NSX community, but I don't know of anything that would make this one especially "collectable". Anyway, I can take a peek at it for you sometime if you're interested just to make sure there is nothing glaring wrong. Napleton is not a bargain, but they don't need to be with their inventory. They have on occasion had other NSX cars for sale, so they are at least somewhat familiar with them.

If you retitled your message "interested in an NSX in Chicago" or something like that, I'm sure you would get a lot more help. Some of the folks here are very helpful. I happened to see your post just by chance.

Back