eBay car - '97 NSX, 39K miles, $38K reserve

Originally posted by AKUDOUSAN:
If you are interested in a nice NSX check mine out I only live 45min from you.

EDIT: My error. See correction below.

AKUDOUSAN,

I find it very confusing when you say this. I now remember that you posted somewhere else that your car is in Northeast Pennsylvania, so it makes sense. But anyone who did not remember that would think that you are selling a car that is located in London, Kentucky, since that is the location that appears under your avatar.

I'm not trying to criticize you, only pointing out that you may need to remind folks where your car is, lest they think the same thing. Or, if you're actually located in Northeast Pennsylvania, you may want to change your profile to show that under your avatar.

EDIT: My error. See correction below.

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 15 December 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
AKUDOUSAN,

I find it very confusing when you say this. I now remember that you posted somewhere else that your car is in Northeast Pennsylvania, so it makes sense. But anyone who did not remember that would think that you are selling a car that is located in London, Kentucky, since that is the location that appears under your avatar.

I'm not trying to criticize you, only pointing out that you may need to remind folks where your car is, lest they think the same thing. Or, if you're actually located in Northeast Pennsylvania, you may want to change your profile to show that under your avatar.

NSXtasy, i think you are confusing him with me, as my car is located in NE PA and is for sale.

------------------
Resident E38er

-97 NSX "Nina"

Auraraptor,

You're absolutely correct. (I knew there was somebody with a car for sale in NE PA and a different location in the avatar.)

Now I realize that AKUDOUSAN was saying that his car is 45 minutes from jdnsx, not from Timbo. That makes more sense.

I apologize for the error.
redface.gif

Finally figured this out
1993_NSX.jpg
$34,900.
Originally posted by AKUDOUSAN:
Told you so. If you are interested in a nice NSX check mine out I only live 45min from you.It is the balck nsx on the front page of my web site.

Back