eBay - 93 Black NSX 59k mi - $21,980 jh4na1155pt000487

Any tips on what to ask the dealer mechanic to check for in particular. Of course I will check for any signs of frame damage/repair. I would like to turn this rat into a gem and keep one more NSX from abuse

I would have them check alignment, frame, airbags, engine compression, any oil leaks, any sign of flooding.

Then, I would take it to a experienced body shop, have them then look it over to spot the repair work! I don't know if they would charge for this, maybe a tip for their time.

Regards,

I would have them check alignment, frame, airbags, engine compression, any oil leaks, any sign of flooding.

Then, I would take it to a experienced body shop, have them then look it over to spot the repair work! I don't know if they would charge for this, maybe a tip for their time.

Regards,

Thanks for the advice. I will try to take it to a dealer that has an Acura bodyshop. I am looking at the car on Saturday. I am expecting to pay for the inspection, but hope they don't rape me on the price.

I wouldn't buy it unless I was going to track the car, but I were to buy it ... I wouldn't pay more than $17000.

Back