• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps. Does that make the person who went all up out of their way to look them up so they could get e props less spooky? No.

typing.gif

No, I'm not. Just because this thread has somehow gathered an incredible amount of cynical idiots with no regards for other peoples privacy and see no problem destroying a random persons' life based on unreliable ASSUMPTIONS, don't think there aren't people out there with actual morals and common sense.

I'll ask you again Einstein, how is a felony conviction private?

In case you can't figure it out, here's the answer: When a judge orders the case sealed. This case wasn't sealed.

Examples? Huh. Didn't think so.

You really need some. Google is your friend dude but if you want me to email you some I'll be more than happy to... especially considering Im still in litigation over my ordeal 3 years later.

Don't shoot the messenger dude. I've been through this and still watching a board of nutjobs who post Extra Extra when I've posted somewhere on the internets and they run across it.

The only thing I've said here is be careful.

By the way, the girl was not 15. I really don't want the drain on my server but if I keep seeing this BS story I'll post more of the case.

DUDE.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE.

Would you do us all the honor of doing a screenprint of the PDF file, copy/pasting the block of text that lists the victim's age, removing all identifying info, and upload it to a photobucket-type acount.

That is, of course, if you have the correct file - so far the conviction year and age of victim don't match the sex offender registry... Be sure they didn't mix up two files.

You really need some. Google is your friend dude but if you want me to email you some I'll be more than happy to... especially considering Im still in litigation over my ordeal 3 years later.

Don't shoot the messenger dude. I've been through this and still watching a board of nutjobs who post Extra Extra when I've posted somewhere on the internets and they run across it.

The only thing I've said here is be careful.

yawn.gif

DUDE.

HOLD THE FRONT PAGE.

Would you do us all the honor of doing a screenprint of the PDF file, copy/pasting the block of text that lists the victim's age, removing all identifying info, and upload it to a photobucket-type acount.

That is, of course, if you have the correct file - so far the conviction year and age of victim don't match the sex offender registry... Be sure they didn't mix up two files.

I don't know which file you're looking at, they most certainly do match. The charge was Carnal knowledge of a minor 13-15 years old.

At this point who I am concerned about is the family of the victim and possible legal consequences from that angle. I'll see how the thread goes before I post any more.

I'll ask you again Einstein, how is a felony conviction private?

In case you can't figure it out, here's the answer: When a judge orders the case sealed. This case wasn't sealed.

Are you honestly turning this into a technicality issue? Alright let me paraphrase: of course it was availableto anyone sad enough to go to a courthouse and ask for the files. It was not however knowledge to hundreds of thousand of people and an internet phenomenon. There's many forms of 'public'. There is for example a great deal of difference between a file in a library and a photo and a name on the front page of a newspaper labeled "MOLESTOR". Both are public but do you see the difference, Einstein?

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPAAjXJ39kg&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPAAjXJ39kg&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

That's from a user on PraetoriaGuard.com. I tried posting it yesterday and today, I just kept failing.

But yeah, come say hi!

Are you honestly turning this into a technicality issue? Alright let me paraphrase: of course it was availableto anyone sad enough to go to a courthouse and ask for the files. It was not however knowledge to hundreds of thousand of people and an internet phenomenon. There's many forms of 'public'. There is for example a great deal of difference between a file in a library and a photo and a name on the front page of a newspaper labeled "MOLESTOR". Both are public but do you see the difference, Einstein?

There's no techicality about it. He was convicted of a felony, it's public information, and now it's been viewed by who knows how many people on the internet. And the world is a safer place. Perhaps if Nick didn't want this to happen he shouldn't have spammed his rigged online gambling site. What a way to raise two young kids, huh?

If a newspaper put your picture on the front page and said you were a convicted child sex offender... Would you sue them? A newspaper cannot be sued for defamation if it prints a story that is true.

If a newspaper put your picture on the front page and said you were a convicted child sex offender... Would you sue them? A newspaper cannot be sued for defamation if it prints a story that is true.

not that i'd ever be a convicted child sex offender but I'd probably kill myself. that's a good thing, right?

I want to thank maladymg for at least understanding that this is horrible for Nicks family

I don't know if you are legit or not but don't thank me for shit, it wasn't in you or your families interests that I posted.. though if its true that small children are being affected by this I think thats sad.

I think the issue here is that, if Nick was being honest and upfront in the first place, people wouldn't have started digging for his information. After some damning evidence was digged up, Nick kept on denying and lying, so more detective work was done. All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't a conniving douche! He brought it on himself!

him being a convicted sex offender is just a little icing on the cake.

Brad...

How old are you? 12?

You have no clue or idea about public records.

I'll help you out. Stop posting about concepts you have zero clue about. You'll do yourself a favor & not look like an idiot.

I am sure you'll probably spout some more idiotic stuff- which others will only then point at you and laugh for being naive.

But hey, I tried. To each his own.

I don't know which file you're looking at, they most certainly do match. The charge was Carnal knowledge of a minor 13-15 years old.

At this point who I am concerned about is the family of the victim and possible legal consequences from that angle. I'll see how the thread goes before I post any more.

I'm looking at http://services.sled.sc.gov/sor/view.aspx?SRS=11239

Criminal Charges
Offense: Statute: VIRGINIA STATUTE 18.2-63 Date of Conviction: 2003-08-09
Literal: CARNAL KNOWLEDGE OF CHILD 13 - 15 YEARS OLD State of Conviction: VA
Age Of Victim: 15 Sex Of Victim: F
Weapon: Sentence Release Date:
Probation Release Date:
(my emphasis)

Date of conviction <> date of offense. Maybe the offense was in 2001 and convition was in 2003? i dunno. Anyone have an offense date?

so this young guy advertises his poker site and he deserves this? you bring out some case where he was convicted for misconduct towards a 15 year old girl. You call him a pedophile? First, she was 15, that's not a pedophile. Nobody knows *anything* about this case. That girl could've been lying for all we knew, perhaps under pressure from parents, in any case he got a minimal sentence so this was hardly rape. And has the American court system never made an error in judgement or reacted incredibly stupid? Hell, I read a news story the other day where two 12 year olds were being charged both as assailants and victims because they played doctor together. there are COUNTLESS other examples.

Not that any of that should matter.

In any case the people here have effectively made life miserable for this guy for upcoming years. you've posted several of his pictures, full name, address, wiki entries, felony records that will live on in google for the next decades. you've made his whole life public knowledge to hundreds of thousand peoples across the world, even people who live near him have driven passed his house. you've ruined his name for life for cheap jokes and ASSUMPTIONS. for all we know he's committed suicide.

you, who participated in this and stepped over the line are no better than bullies in school that take pleasure from ganging up on someone and the ones who stand by watching.

there are actually adults posting here? I cannot *believe* 90% of the comments on this thread. you are a BARBARIC mob hiding under the anonymity of the internet.

No one did anything to Nick that he hadn't done to himself before he got here.

I think the issue here is that, if Nick was being honest and upfront in the first place, people wouldn't have started digging for his information. After some damning evidence was digged up, Nick kept on denying and lying, so more detective work was done. All of this could have been avoided if he wasn't a conniving douche! He brought it on himself!

him being a convicted sex offender is just a little icing on the cake.

But it isn't NSX_NICK. After the info was "dug up", he told us it wasn't him. So...no biggie, right? The guy posting here as "NSX_NICK" is still unknown to us...well...until Kim the unwed mother opened her yapper.

There's no techicality about it. He was convicted of a felony, it's public information, and now it's been viewed by who knows how many people on the internet. And the world is a safer place. Perhaps if Nick didn't want this to happen he shouldn't have spammed his rigged online gambling site. What a way to raise two young kids, huh?

Ah, so like the two before you refuse to acknowledge my point about the fact that there's a huge difference between a file in a box and complete global public humiliation. The world is a safer place? You actually see yourself as some sort of hero for pulling those files don't you? Well good for you. I'm going to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back