dyno at carboy today

i got my car dyno at carboy today and was very happy with the #'s. they run it on 4th gear all 3 pull and only using the fan infront of radiator and i 've i/h/e testpipes and prospeed stage 2.

max whp 264 max torgue 201

i got my car dyno at carboy today and was very happy with the #'s. they run it on 4th gear all 3 pull and only using the fan infront of radiator and i 've i/h/e testpipes and prospeed stage 2.

max whp 264 max torgue 201

Thats cool! Me and Rahim dyno at carboy last friday too! I did 261 whp and 199 torque Its a little less then i did back in 2006 I H E and test pipes

Did you just dyno or did they do some kind of tune? If anyone knows how the prices for tuning are set let me know.Like whats the hourly rate and do they tune on AEM?

sos headers, old school hks exhaust, taitec test pipes, exedy dual clutch and downforce scoop w/ais stock box (weight 2860lbs plus or minus). just dyno no tuning cus owner gave me a deal to dyno so i didnt wait but will be there on dyno day.

sos headers, old school hks exhaust, taitec test pipes, exedy dual clutch and downforce scoop w/ais stock box (weight 2860lbs plus or minus). just dyno no tuning cus owner gave me a deal to dyno so i didnt wait but will be there on dyno day.

Nice numbers. Did you feel a good diff. with the prospeed stage 2?

Back