Driving in the rain.

LJSB

Suspended
I loved driving my 96 NSX in the rain,good thing too since it rained for so many NE events.

My S2000 is a joy in the rain.

Once I get my PPF applied on the 2020 I'm driving in everything except snow.
(though deep snow is tempting:tongue:) In my teens, I drove my MG's all winter, even storms. It was fun.

Anyone else enjoy the car on wet, or even, very wet days?

I don't mind any rain. The NSX is beautifully balanced and handles slippery conditions very well.

The downside, as with all powerful cars, is the wide tires that are easier to hydroplane and of course have a "more distinct" difference between full grip and not.

By all means, if you don't care about some extra washing, bring it out.

While I don't have plans to drive the car in the rain, I am actually looking forward to driving year-around (Chicago). Once the original set is worn out, I was planning to run all season performance tires to help with colder temp and wet roads.

I loved driving my 91 in the snow. Yes, the snow. I bought some Michelin x-ice3 tires for it and it was just a blast to drive. Traction was excellent and this was the only time where I found the TCS system actually beneficial. The best part was the look on the faces of the F-350 guys on their monster truck tires as I blew by them on the highway. The NSX loves the snow. I'm sure with SH-AWD, the NC1 will too. :D

Been in quite a few rain track days.

They’re usually where the most learning and FUN happens.

I used to look forward to rainy days when I could drive my NSX.

You’re not alone sir

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same as SBKIM while not many plans in the rain I plan to use my NC1 as a daily driver in Boston. I’m buying some winter tires and rims for the near term and will replace original tiles with All season eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back