Dream fulfilled! '02 Black/Red

Huge Congrats and I'm Really Dig'in the Color Combo!
Enjoy Her Well!

Quickly saw this car on CL Sacramento. Never got to meet the owner, but if he said Shad worked on the car then all is good! Congrats and let the modding begin!

Beautiful!! Congrats :)

Thanks guys for the compliments. I feel I got a good price for the car but it's not without issues (none mechanical thankfully). Paint correction is underway and the interior will soon be looking brand new. I will post a build thread once ready.

I just purchased a '95. Pristine mechanically, pristine interior, but some scratches on the body (though much better than I thought after a thorough cleaning).

I would be very interested to hear what you are doing as part of the "paint correction" you mention.

I will let Greg @ Signature Detailing give the details once he is ready. But for now here is a teaser:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/diVBZpFavL8?list=UU2-79qRwSMqvc6lyYZbSiKQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Dude, you didn't waste any time!! Is this Greg @ Signature Detailing local to NJ?

Thanks! The interior refresh is on hold until winter. Want to enjoy her as much as possible. I did order new OEM carpets so it will take a while to take everything apart.

Thanks! The interior refresh is on hold until winter. Want to enjoy her as much as possible. I did order new OEM carpets so it will take a while to take everything apart.

Bah, you could knock it out in a day.. maybe a day and a half. Especially since the OEM carpet is made to drop in nicely. Now an aftermarket carpet kit... different story lol.

Back