Dream Car + Dream Girl = Dreams Come True

Congratulation. I am jealous of you. I got my dream car but haven't got my dream girl yet. Previous one got married with someone else. Currently working on the next one.:D BTW Wiqaas where in Brunei are you? I am in Brunei Muara district. If you see in the coming one a widebody blue colour NSX that will be me. We should sit together sometimes.:)

Jin1976 said:
Congratulation. I am jealous of you. I got my dream car but haven't got my dream girl yet. Previous one got married with someone else. Currently working on the next one.:D BTW Wiqaas where in Brunei are you? I am in Brunei Muara district. If you see in the coming one a widebody blue colour NSX that will be me. We should sit together sometimes.:)
Thanks Jin1976. No worries man, with your new coming widebody blue NSX, you are going to kill a lots of girls on the streets:D Start your new thread on the progress of your NSX "wild conversion", can't wait to see more pic. Best of Luck.
I from Jerudong area, should catch up some day and take some shots of our 'X'. :)

Thanks man. I will start a new thread. I might call it NSX from Brunei.

Here's another shot of me NSX-T.
I really like Targa! :D

Attachments

• nsx-t1.jpg
    nsx-t1.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 1,387
Last edited:
My dream car 04 NSX on my wedding date 6-19-04

Attachments

• dsc00010.jpg
    dsc00010.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,284
Married my dream girl the same date

Attachments

• alh019.jpg
    alh019.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,275
Wiqaas,

First congrats.

Second, what is the building behind the NSX? Looks really cool.

NetViper said:
....Second, what is the building behind the NSX? Looks really cool.
Can't you see it's a water slide?
cwm.gif

NetViper said:
Wiqaas,

If I'm not mistaken that building is part of the JPCC (Jerudong Polo Club Centre)

Very nice place to go and very nice scenery to have the NSX photo to be taken. How come I didn't think of that.

:confused: I'm confused. Did you get married in the NSX, or did you marry the NSX??? :D You did say it was a dream. :p :D

i'd love to see a high-res version of the 1st photo. very nice.

Congratulations too. I wish you both a lifetime of blessed memories and joyful moments. Your post encourages me a little that dreams CAN come true.

:)
Originally posted by donwon,coolnsx,Ennesssex:
Congrats
Thanks. ;)

Originally posted by awsomr1:
Married my dream girl the same date
Congrats on your silver wedding with your Dream car + your Dream girl. Very nice ;) more photos?

Originally posted by AndyH:
by the way did you use your NSX as your wedding car also?
Yes, I goin to use my NSX as my wedding car. Due to my parent went to Australia, my wedding ceremony will be pospone later date but "lifetime contract" already signed :).
Will be great if I can gather more NSX for photo shooting. Especially with Jin1976 wide body NSX
:D
I saw couple of NSXs here being used as wedding car which included mine
AndyH, you still got any more of your NSX wedding photos? I remeber seeing one of the POM, is that you?

Originally posted by MvM:
Having the two of them is a great combination
Thanks, dream package ;)

Originally posted by Xcite50:
I have my NSX, now working on the passenger
All the best, man.

Originally posted by Netviper, D'Ecosse:
Can't you see it's a water slide?

It is water slide staircase, you can slide to ground floor in a split second :D Jin1976 got the answer for me, thanks! very good observation.

NeoNSX said:
:confused: I'm confused. Did you get married in the NSX, or did you marry the NSX??? :D You did say it was a dream. :p :D

i'd love to see a high-res version of the 1st photo. very nice.

Congratulations too. I wish you both a lifetime of blessed memories and joyful moments. Your post encourages me a little that dreams CAN come true.
Thanks NeoNSX. I got the high res 1600x1200 for you. file is quite big, mail to you?
I first marry the NSX then my dream girl :D All happen within a week!
Dreams something really can come true! Hey, a 92 NSX in Australia should be less the A$60k now? isn't it? Jap Import should be a lot cheaper ;)

Back