• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce

Anyone know why the downforce website is down?

Hey guys our website is working right now just little slow but, for the ordering
we only sale to south cali and international all other US order would need to go through SOS. As always we expect them to take good care of you. if there is ever an issue please let me know. Thanks :biggrin:

Sam Alfaro
General Manager

Ok, I'm a little confused now.
Your website is working. Does that mean it is accepting orders? Or is it just for looking around and if you aren't in SoCal then you have to place an order for YOUR product thru SOS?

I just found out that DF will no longer be selling parts directly, but will be using SOS.

All I have to say is....Downforce is the bomb!

I really liked that fact that they produced and sold their own parts. Their service has been superior. And my few low dollar dealings with Peter in the past have been exceptional.

It sucks that people may have taken advantage of their kindness however. And, thus is life. I wish them luck in their future endeavors.

Yeah, I'm a little confused about that part. Why only to South Cali?

Hey guys our reason for selling to cali is simple we dont have to box it up and ship it thus zero chance of damaged parts and also customer sees parts before paying for them so visual satisfaction is on the spot and lastly we end up getting the installation a lot of the time. So it would not make sense to have a customer come by to pick up a part that they had to buy from SOS. :smile: example a customer came by 2 weeks ago asking about our air scoop well he ended up buying a 2002 conversion after I showed him our quality of parts and the installation.

Makes sense. I wish I was closer or Downforce was located here.

Actually nevermind, I just paid my credit card bills, yikes. :eek: :smile:

Back