Downforce/SOS widebody TURBO NSX (Now DONE~!!!)

hey guys,

its been a long process. mainly due to a lot of custom fabrication work needed for this specific car. honestly, while some may complain about the length of time it took to finish this project, i couldn't be any happier with the results, and with the timeline.

the car had its front bumper modified (if you notice there's a larger vent opening to the left and right side of the main mouth on the bumper) for proper cooling.

the diffuser was modified and reinforced with custom fabricated brackets, etc.

there's a ton of custom fabrication work that SOS did to this car, and each step of the way, they sent emails/concept drawings/renderings to show me what needed to be done. they were super helpful and treated this project as if it was one of their own.

i appreciate all the extra TLC that chris and the SOS team put into this car...

the car is producing: 527 RWHP and 410 lb/torque. anything beyond those specs (boost, fuel mixture, etc i don't have that information). but i'm sure chris will be browsing this thread and will answer ANY questions/spec/techs you might want to know...

i can't wait for this car to get back and get this thing shot with a magazine!!! then the car's off to kuwait to its new owner who is anxiously awaiting this new BEAST~!!!

HUMOOD-FINAL-061008.jpg

DSC00077.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

DSC00078.jpg

DSC00081.jpg

btw, chris... we should tell humood to really change out that coolant tank :tongue:

Are those tail lamps painted? They are beautiful.

yeah, i had tinted film on the taillights before, but due to the complex shape of the taillights, i thought it was better off painting them. plus nothing beats the shiny/clearness of painted (smoked) taillights.

thanks!

trying to see if chris has any videos of this badboy on the DYNO or maybe on a road test :tongue:

Finally done eh Daniel?

Make sure you throw that sticker on before the photshoot!
:biggrin:

Always stop at Chris's shop when in Az. (Tempe)!

BTW: Looks great guys

:eek: :eek: :eek: - Need to go steal it tonite before it gets shipped!:biggrin:

Your car is nutz!! the exterior, interior and the #'s.:eek:

Btw, where did you get that Ayrton Senna sig?

we had them up on sale in the vendor's section. you can probably still look it up: ayrton senna decal? sticker? i think :tongue:

Back