• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce & Sam Alfaro No longer associated

Hello every One as of yesterday I will no longer be engineering/running working with, or for Downforce. I will be moving on. I have met a lot of NSX enthusiast and vendors through these few years that I have enjoyed dealing with. I am not sure what I will be doing next I have a few offers on the table Going Back to swift engineering building open Wheel race cars, space-X building composite rockets in Hawthorne, Or working with my friends contracting company running his manufacturing facility helping design and build custom industrial man Doors and roll up doors and entry ways. Not sure yet I have a few other choices I have in the works. Lastly I wanted to let anyone know if they have any questions regarding composites/design and manufacturing or even prototype and first article items I have an extensive background on plastics and metal properties and uses. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. My new email address I will be using is [email protected] Thanks everyone :biggrin:

Sam, you will be dearly missed. Good luck on your future endeavors and hit me up when you come down to San Diego or I will hit you up when I'm up there for an Angels ballgame.

Hey everyone thanks a lot for the kind words, I will keep everyone posted where I end up. It will most likely be automotive or composite related.

Back