Downforce rear diffuser owners?

Any regrets, issues? I finally got an exhaust that a diffuser will fit over.:rolleyes: Hopefully the wait is over. Thank's.

The real one ($800+) or the short small one that's tack on?

The real one, it's functional and it's nice. However,, don't get a CF one if you don't plan on scraping it and breaking it which will happen if your car is lowered at all.

I had the CF one and sold it immediately b/c I just knew that I'd rip the crap ouit of it on my driveway at some point. I do want to get the FRP one though..

I scrap mine. :frown: Not a good feeling considering these things are so expensive.

Other than that, it looks freaking sweet. I've had a number of comments from people asking about it.

I have the short small one. I like it. It doesn't really do much except sit there and look pretty and I never have to worry about it. Its so small and black (CF) that I'm sure nobody even notices its there.... except for me.. and that makes me :biggrin:

Well I just ordered the FRP {big one} and I'm currently on stock springs w/bilstiens {lower perch} so I should be safe. Thanks guys. I've waited awhile for this. Z, last time I was behind you that immediately made up my mind. It can't get here soon enough.:frown:

Well I just ordered the FRP {big one} and I'm currently on stock springs w/bilstiens {lower perch} so I should be safe. Thanks guys. I've waited awhile for this. Z, last time I was behind you that immediately made up my mind. It can't get here soon enough.:frown:

I'm much lower then that and I only had an issue once. You will be FINE. You'll enjoy it. One suggestion (I should do this), paint the bolts black if you have the time.

I'm much lower then that and I only had an issue once. You will be FINE. You'll enjoy it. One suggestion (I should do this), paint the bolts black if you have the time.

Yes, because they RUST!!!!!! :mad:

Guess I'll go purchase stainless bolts when it arrives then paint them. Thanks for the heads up.

I've actually had both and went back to the small one because my suspension is lowered. I bought them for functionality though and not just looks. I couldn't feel the difference between them on the track so I went back to the smaller one to save weight.

just ordered the small one in CF, hope I like it...

Very nice, man, it never ends!!
... I am also receiving my 02 valance and the small CF diffuser (I wish i ordered the big/functional one but is 2 much $$ lol) next friday ... god this wait HURTS, and also i'll have to double wait on the valance to get painted B4 anything ,,,
Oscar

Last edited:
Any regrets, issues? I finally got an exhaust that a diffuser will fit over.:rolleyes: Hopefully the wait is over. Thank's.

David, are you saying here the diffuser won't fit over a stock exhaust?

David, are you saying here the diffuser won't fit over a stock exhaust?

No, he has some sort of aftermarket spaghetti exhaust I believe. :smile:

Here's mine over my stock exhaust....

P4260027.JPG

No, he has some sort of aftermarket spaghetti exhaust I believe. :smile:

Here's mine over my stock exhaust....

P4260027.JPG

Droool! Looks like I got some new wallpaper:biggrin:

Ok good. No pun intended, but nice rearend! Come here often? :wink: :biggrin:

No Z it would'nt fit over the Gruppe-M since it hung so low. I've got an RSR on it now which is very similiar to stock demisions. Henry has you stocker back.

Back