• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - NSX-R Front Bumper Undertray!

The mold for this component is now complete. We will be starting to produce parts immediately.

These will be available in FRP(black finish), Carbon Fiber, and Carbon Kevlar.

The photos below is of the actual plug that we developed using a genuine OEM NSX-R part. The finished undertray will obviously have a finish on both sides depending on your choice of material.

nsxr006.jpg

nsxr004.jpg

Pricing is as follows:

$325 FRP (black)
$495 Carbon Fiber
$495 Carbon Kevlar

$50 Shipping within the continental USA.

*Free shipping to first 5 purchases! :smile:

We expect to go backorder on these very quickly, so act fast if you don't like waiting! :wink:

I know this is a terrible photo, but here is a shot of the underside of an OEM NSX-R - Hope this helps clarify the part a little bit.

I will try to get one installed tomorrow and take detailed photos for you guys.

untitled.jpg

Ben

Last edited:
This attaching directly to the underside of the OEM cover and extends back to the core support?
This is for 02 spec NSX. Will not work under pop up head lights.

Thanks for the heads up.
Should've known it wouldn't fit the pre 02.

Don't worry. I have something VERY cool that I am going to release in the upcoming weeks that will fit ALL NSX's. No one makes it yet, and it is something almost everyone would want! :)

Ok, no more hints! :P

BenDF said:
Don't worry. I have something VERY cool that I am going to release in the upcoming weeks that will fit ALL NSX's. No one makes it yet, and it is something almost everyone would want!

Sounds like a clean air HEPA system in the works !

Last edited:
Don't worry. I have something VERY cool that I am going to release in the upcoming weeks that will fit ALL NSX's. No one makes it yet, and it is something almost everyone would want! :)

Ok, no more hints! :P
CF trim piece to cover up the center dashboard crack at the base of the windshield? :p J/K! :D

I will actually be creating a thread about it soon. The first one to guess the product once I post some hints will get one for free! :)

A complete under-body cover for the whole front that will fit all NSX-models to improve aerodynamic performance and enhance Downforce.

Car wasn't on a lift, so I had to do my ninja crawl to try to get some photos. Hope these clarify what this is to those not familiar with the NSX-R undertray setup.

secret2003.jpg

secret2005.jpg

Attached to OEM front bumper/lip. Will work with Downforce bumper/lip.

secret2010.jpg

OEM attachment points.

I have an install/photoshoot scheduled next week, so I will be able to get some better photos later if needed.

A picture from the real deal... basically same as the DF version.

under_2.jpg

BTW, I was at DF and saw the prototype version of the metal under tray, Peter will have all three versions - In both CF, FRP and metal, it should be ready very soon.
untitled.jpg

I got PM from people asking me the purpose of these two parts. Basically, when the bottom of the car is flat, it creates suction when air goes through it; faster the car goes, faster the air travels through the bottom of the car, which create suction and additional down force. The NSX-R aero treatment such as the Hood, spoiler, diffuser and the front under aero treatments are the reasons why the NSX-R can thrash the European counter parts all over the track, even though it has half the HP. Well, the lighter weight and suspension also help… Any one who like to do some high speed cruising on the track should consider these two parts!!!

Last edited:
Back