• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce NSX-R Aluminum undertray!

For the pop-up variant, are the front mounting points common to the splitter? When will the side fins be available as I would like to order for single shipping please.

Thought I would re-ask the questions as may have been missed with Ben moving on to his new project.

- I would like the front under-tray for pop-up front bumper
- Alluminuim undertray
- Fins for undertray

regards, Paul

Bump for post #26 please

There are a couple of interested parties here in the UK

regards, Paul

Hello everyone we are figuring out the details. As soon as we do I will post these trays on a special price so keep an eye on this thread :biggrin:

Hello every one DF is having a sale on the bumper under tray FRP or CF and aluminum undertray. For the first 10 buyers to go to DF web site order the front bumper undertray for your car and the aluminum tray punch in { 10off } for the coupon code. and we will also pay half of your shipping ..
shipping is around 50.00 per Item so average of 100.00 shipping for both
so you save an extra 50.00
the final price is on the DF page 350.00 bumper undertray FRP
500.00 carbon
350.00 aluminum undertray Type R

If you have any questions please let me know e-mail me at [email protected]

Back