• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce new carbon fiber goodie! :)

Hey guys this is sam from DF was a list started or made for this product
either way I Will follow up on for you. :biggrin:

bump for update on this.:smile:

hey we just finished redoing the mold but for now they will be just covers not a replacement. get back with me in a week to see If I am happy the new mold thanks:biggrin:

Hello every one we have not forgotten about this product I actually just finished making one side for the mold. we will have an oem replacement and a carbon fiber face plastic injected back. so once I get one done and test fit on the car make sure every thing looks good will make the other side as well.. right now I am shooting for a 4 to 5 week completion time.

we have those and can make them but, they do not fit or look very nice and they are just covers I am having a replacement piece made.. instead of just covers...We might have an option of a thin cover from the new molds but will have to see the how they fit .

we have those and can make them but, they do not fit or look very nice and they are just covers I am having a replacement piece made.. instead of just covers...We might have an option of a thin cover from the new molds but will have to see the how they fit .

Ok.
Oddly enough, I might not even need this item in the future as I'm looking at selling my current car for something else.
Would still like to have for the next owner though.
I'll just keep waiting.:smile:

Back