• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Downforce - DF-R Hood Duct

The DF-R hood duct has finished its trial testing and ready for the market. As some of you might remember we had this part finished almost 1.5 years ago. With this duct installed none of the engine components are visible except for the radiator fan.

Compatibility
This product works with all hoods, but if you want an exact fit then this product will work with the following hoods:

*Honda NSX-R NA2 (G2)
*DF NSX-R NA1 (G1)
*DF NSX-R NA2 (G2)
*Procar NSX-R NA2 (G2)

The Pitch
*Easy Install (if you can't install it, you shouldn't be driving a car)
*Battery Access (yes I know about the rear hatch jumping)
*Light weight
*Direct venting
*Does not interfere with hood prop
*Clears all hoods
*Hides the hood components

Install
No drilling and no taping. We use corrosion resistant hardware and metric. If I had one arm, I can install this in 2 minutes. The manual is finished so you can see for yourself. I know it's a shocker that we are beginning to have more organization, but it comes at a cost of time to launch a product to the market.
Manual

Pictures
Product Page
df-aaa119z.jpg

Promo Pricing
Carbon $575.00
FRP $375.00
Shipping $30.00

If you have purchased a DF NSX-R Hood from us or SOS before then you get FREE SHIPPING as a thank you. This price is good for the first 10 buyers. Our DF Stack Intake promo finished in less than a week I believe. The only reason why I do these promos is because I have done it ever since I started business. Everyone has a chance to get a low price.

Forgot to provide instructions

If you want to purchase, the lead-time on this product is 3 days and we have 3 sets ready to go. Email Lily to purchase.

Already had some questions: The FRP and CF is the same weight.

Ok for us cheap bastards with the VIS hood. Will it work? Will you test one? There are many VIS owners that might want this. I have Dali's RHD carbon duct and I like it but I might jump ship if yours is compatable. Thanks:smile:

Peter, my concern with this is how much of a "wall" the incoming air sees. This vent is very small compared to the factory tub. The design is so completely different the aerodynamics must be very different. I am not concerned about looks. I track my car and sometimes at very high speeds. Is this product going to function properly for my application?

Peter, my concern with this is how much of a "wall" the incoming air sees. This vent is very small compared to the factory tub. The design is so completely different the aerodynamics must be very different. I am not concerned about looks. I track my car and sometimes at very high speeds. Is this product going to function properly for my application?

Just because there isn't evidence that race cars do it, isn't evidence that it doesn't work.

Air goes through from hood, reducing lift and lets your radiator breath easier -boom shakala boom, your car "should" go faster.

You can always try lapping with this on and off, compare and if you're 1/2 second off/faster, you know it must be this.

So far in about 4 cars now. There has been no overheating issue. Tracking a car is much more load on the car.

As for the Cantrell hood, I have no idea if that will work or not. Sorry.

I've got a GT-ONE 02R Bonnet / Hood.
Will this fit? as the opening is larger and goes in lower than the OEM NSX-R hood.

I'm another cheap dirty bastard with a Seibon vented hood. If your duct fits, then hit me up for the FRP. I need to keep my radiator running cooler since the water temp ran over 230 degree last Friday @ the track.

Please email me --->[email protected]

My info is on file at DF.

Forgot to provide instructions

If you want to purchase, the lead-time on this product is 3 days and we have 3 sets ready to go. Email Lily to purchase.

Already had some questions: The FRP and CF is the same weight.

Payment sent for a carbon fiber one. Hopefully it's one of the 3 sets ready to be shipped.

I'm another cheap dirty bastard with a Seibon vented hood. If your duct fits, then hit me up for the FRP. I need to keep my radiator running cooler since the water temp ran over 230 degree last Friday @ the track.

Please email me --->[email protected]

My info is on file at DF.
Wow, LOL. You have your own file at DF.:eek: And I thought I was spendy.:tongue:

Hey guy's sorry we missed a few of you but, I had Lily contact who ever is left on the this thread that is interested in this radiator duct. We have 2 carbon and 2 FRP in stock ready to ship and making one a day send out in a promptly manner. so most of these ordered will go out with in one week from payment thanks.

Here are a few pics installed :biggrin:

Here are a few pics installed :biggrin:

oops forgot pics:redface:

Back