Doubt I will easily fit, good alternatives?

So I have been thinking a lot about getting an NSX in a couple of years (I like to plan ahead lol), and unfortunately I don't think I will be able to fit from what I have read on here. I'm 6'4, but I have a 30 inch inseam :eek:. What other cars would you guys recommend I check out to get a similar thrill? Probably gonna try and keep the budget around $35k.

Not being a tailor, not sure how the two terms match up, but the trousers I wear are 34" length - are the two terms comparable?

If so, I am 6'2" and fit in just fine, though I think a helmet would be a problem.

Best bet would be to find one and do a test fitting, I 'd say.

So I have been thinking a lot about getting an NSX in a couple of years (I like to plan ahead lol), and unfortunately I don't think I will be able to fit from what I have read on here. I'm 6'4, but I have a 30 inch inseam :eek:. What other cars would you guys recommend I check out to get a similar thrill? Probably gonna try and keep the budget around $35k.

Im 6 3 and have a 34 inch inseam. Youll fit fine.

I drive a coupe. I don't know how these guys fit. I am only six feet with a 31 inseam, 220 lbs. I feel like I am the max height that can fit, and I already tilt the seat back a little. I haven't tried the thinner seat cushion yet, but I DO wish I had another inch of headroom.

Definitely test-fit yourself before you buy.

Last edited:
It think the secret it's the upper body, listen, I am not tall @ all, I am 5.9" yet my hair touches the ceiling/roof of my NSX, why? because my upper body is long/normal (?) while my LEGS are short, so, my feeling is that if you are 6.0" - 6.3" and have long legs, you will be fine, as long your upper body is normal/average... since I have short legs i need to bring my seat forward to have perfect reach to the pedals, and i see room for looooooong legs in there easy ...

My .02

Oscar

Thanks for the encouraging information guys :smile: I guess I should have been more specific with my first post, I'm not so much interested in knowing if I will fit or not (that is something I will find out when I sit in one :wink:), but I'm interested in knowing some comparably fun cars around my budget range ($35k). What cars would you all suggest? And no, don't say nsx, im aware lol :biggrin:

I don't know how these guys fit. I am only six feet with a 31 inseam, 220 lbs.

They keep their hair shorter than you do. :)

big%20hair.jpg

I'm 6'2 and my hair would graze the rear plastic headliner unless I wore a beanie. My solution was to swap out the seats and I think another guy just posted the link above :)

But ironically I think it's all about your upper torso since we had a local meet and there was a nsx member (cdnsx) who is 6'4" and he swears he fits fine in his 02+ Targa NSX and he's got STOCK SEATS!!! :wink:

You can PM him or check out my thread,

gluck
rk

If member nsx2tall can do it, then anyone can! I think he's around 6'5"-6'7" (do a search on him here).

Amen.

More like 6'8", but I've got a 38" inseam so my proportions may be a little different. Without the seat cushion it's managable, but don't kid yourself it's a tight fit for head room. No complaints on leg room, foot well is a bit small on the left side.

Back