Done: New Rims for Widebody ~!!!

hey guys...

so finally the SF challenges go on. and also for now; the Downforce wing too. i want to eventually get an NSXR wing just to have and to use it back and forth between the two.... the rims are: 18x8 (front), 19x10.5 (rear) in gunmetal. hope you guys like the completed project. (next... interior and engine)

daniel

8573DSCN2591.jpg

8573DSCN2586.jpg

8573DSCN2591.jpg

8573DSCN2531.JPG

8573DSCN2547.JPG

8573DSCN2548.JPG

8573DSCN2540.JPG

8573DSCN2552.JPG

8573DSCN2584.jpg

Last edited:
yes, i also can't wait till the project is completed... all i need now is either like another 10-15k to do the SOS stage III n/a tune with the ITB's or if chris is reading this; maybe have him sponsor it! :D haha... i want those ITB's so badly with that CF roof hatch... :( help.... im addicted...

All the hard work has payed off as the kit not only looks very nice but the fitment looks pretty darn good. Any chance you'll be putting the fixed lights back on?

Wow thats crazy as... the dish is awesome the rears.. and even the fronts..

nice definitely worth the wait mate!

i love the carerra gt wheels and your wheels look even better than them. Im gonna get your wheels some day

Lovely mods. Did you manage to use back the rear fender liners? You don't want sands to sneak into the rear bonet and the door like I do.

yeh, because of the way the fenders are setup; i had to remove the fender lining.... bad part is; i do have wet sand/mud kick back up into the door jams (behind the door where the rear fender and body meet) and some spillage back out through the side vents... but since it doesnt rain THAT much in southern california; i shouldn't have to worry too much... :D

NSXBOX said:
Wow thats crazy as... the dish is awesome the rears.. and even the fronts..

nice definitely worth the wait mate!

yes; approx 5" in rear lip, and about 2" front lip

JDMnsxR said:
yes; approx 5" in rear lip, and about 2" front lip
WOW!! Your front's are even deeper than my rears!! :eek: I like!! :D

Your car is gorgeous!! Any chance of you being at the Auto-X next week? I'd love to see it.

One note, I think you repeated pic #1 with pic #3.

FuryNSX said:
WOW!! Your front's are even deeper than my rears!! :eek: I like!! :D

Your car is gorgeous!! Any chance of you being at the Auto-X next week? I'd love to see it.

One note, I think you repeated pic #1 with pic #3.

no. i wont be able to make AUTO-X... but both me and duke are looking forward to attending a local event very soon. and yes, i just noticed NOW that 1 and 3 are the same... :p so i have to find out which pic i didn't post earlier... hahaa... thanks!

Hi Daniel,

I've seen your car awhile back at Diamond Plaza right outside of Brochette... I was wondering who's car that was, guess it must be yours... hehe... Anyhow, just wanted to tell u that your car is pretty sweeet... Like to take a closer look at it sometimes, if u don't mind of course... I'm in the Rowland's area as well. Anyhow, just wanted to give u props for the nice job u've done on ur car!

yes. i definetly would like that. again, me and duke are both looking forward to coming out to one of the next local meets in the area when we hear of it... otherwise; there seems to be enough NSX owners just in the rowland/hacienda/san gabriel/diamond bar area alone to maybe meet up for dinner possibly on a weekend.. =)

awesome . . .really nice . . .nice
when are you going to change the brake ? looks really small now since the rest of the car has been mods

To be honest, when I first saw the pics of your car the other day (before the wheels were on) I didn't really like it at all. But after I see these pics with your new wheels, it actually looks good to me! It's amazing how much wheels completely change the look of a car! Nice job!

NSXsan said:
awesome . . .really nice . . .nice
when are you going to change the brake ? looks really small now since the rest of the car has been mods

yes of course; i just gotta reload on some money before upgrading the brakes. i really want to buy a set of those gold race brembo brakes... any suggestions?

White92 said:
To be honest, when I first saw the pics of your car the other day (before the wheels were on) I didn't really like it at all. But after I see these pics with your new wheels, it actually looks good to me! It's amazing how much wheels completely change the look of a car! Nice job!

haha... i agree. wheels can definetly set a car off well. specially when you're doing a widebody treatment, its always good to have well made; proper offset wheels to compliment it... i remember going to car shows where people would spend tons of money adding these monsterous huge flares on civics and integras; but yet not be able to afford custom "one off" or special built wheels for it... so the car would look ugly...

Back