Done - I'm back as of today :)

Pulled the trigger on this 96-T today. Will have her back in Baton Rouge this time next week. Heeeeeere we go again!

This car was once sold here by TucAZNSX and ended up in FLA between 05 and now.

9cab_3.JPG

98d4_3.JPG

I hope I haven't forgotten too much of the stuff I learned here for 6 years. I suppose as long as I don't have any snap ring issues, i'm good to go.

Nice!

Good to see you back around. I am looking forward to seeing how this one evolves.

i knew you couldnt resits:wink: come over and lemme take you for a ride and you'll be adding a turbo before you know it:biggrin:
I'll be passing through on Tuesday evening. I expect a couple of Filets to be on the grill!

I like the last one you did better:wink:
Boy do I have some funny stories for ya.
I bet you do! Quit crashing it up! :)

Nice!
Thanks MJ

Good to see you back around. I am looking forward to seeing how this one evolves.
That makes 2 of us.
Welcome back!! Always thought your previous NSX was nicely done.
Thanks as well. Good to be back.

Very nice. Those are my old WW rear spats on that car. I gave them to Ted who owned that car down here in FL. The car was well cared for and has a nice stereo upgrade IIRC.

Very nice. Those are my old WW rear spats on that car. I gave them to Ted who owned that car down here in FL. The car was well cared for and has a nice stereo upgrade IIRC.

Thanks Doc.. do you have a way to get in touch with Ted? I have a few questions that the seller couldn't seem to answer :) Feel free to PM me if you have it.

Welcome back and who could resist a beauty like that.

Back