Does anyone know anything about this Miami 96T? JH4NA1188TT000360

Re: Does anyone know anything about this Miami 96T?

Finally, the owner returned my call. This retired gentleman, Sam, is the second owner for approximately 3-4 years. During his ownership, he has NOT done any major services and the only service work he did was oil change by "South Florida Acura".

I asked if he can get me more pictures electronically and he told me that he can only mail some physical copies to me if I want. I think it would make more sense if a local member can do me a favor and snap a few pics. He said he is perfectly okay if I have someone else to check the car for me.

He seems like a very nice gentleman but I am not very sure he knows a lot about the NSX. Can anyone check that car out for me?

BTW, I also got the VIN # and this is the thread requesting the CarFax report.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39542

That CarFax turns out to be clean.

What do you guys think about this car? Is the price a bit too high? (Given the fact that not major service was done in the past 3-4 years)

I was the first owner of this Purple NSX in Missouri. I bought it new from Jay Wolfe Acura in Overland Park, Kansas in August of 1997 for $58,000 when they had a $10,000 rebate and a $5000 owner loyalty rebate.

I sold it to Prestige Imports in Miami in July of 1998 for $53,000 when it had about 8000 miles on it.

It was an awesome car and I'm half tempted to try to buy it back.

Steve

Back