• ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Does anyone have headers in stock?

I think mark from pride has some , for the na1

Science of Speed? Or Machine Motosports? I'm not sure if I got their last set of taitec headers.

Last edited:
Has anyone bought Marks headers? His TP's are 1st class quality. If I can't get something done soon on my DC's I will reluctantly have to purchase something. I just need a backup plan.

Has anyone bought Marks headers? His TP's are 1st class quality. If I can't get something done soon on my DC's I will reluctantly have to purchase something. I just need a backup plan.

I have them and resonated test pipes, car pulls harder up top and certainly sounds louder now. Before I just had the ark DT-X. They look nice, my only gripe was that they didn't weld the inside where the flande meets the tubing, probably not an issue just the ME in me. Anyway Mark contacted me right away and stood behind his product, seems like a quality business. No issues that I am aware of during fit up.

Back