DocJohn... WTF?!

They stole your style man! New V12 Vantage GT....

iP2ehpIrRtm0.jpg

friggen copycats......:biggrin:

What has been seen, cannot be unseen!!!
Long live the Bee!!!!

What style?...................:tongue:

Clearly doc was way ahead of his time. Just because you and I didn't get it didn't mean he wasn't. Aston Martin designers agreed with him while you and I were naysaying. I've personally come around. I've realized the mistakes of my past and I will seek his advice on any further aesthetic enhancements.

Indeed my style has been so cutting edge/avant guard...that only now do we see the oems brave enough to step up to the bee.......btw soon my 80's wardrobe will be white hot......just you wait...

indeed my style has been so cutting edge/avant guard...that only now do we see the oems brave enough to step up to the bee.......btw soon my 80's wardrobe will be white hot......just you wait...

roflmfao

Clearly doc was way ahead of his time. Just because you and I didn't get it didn't mean he wasn't. Aston Martin designers agreed with him while you and I were naysaying. I've personally come around. I've realized the mistakes of my past and I will seek his advice on any further aesthetic enhancements.
LOL:biggrin:
He is definitely a trend setter.

uh oh.......can you say zoot suit :tongue:

yikes......que up another banana pic of Joe as a distraction........:wink:

No, but I can say 1970s'/1980's prom tux ala crushed velvet and ruffle shirts of girly-man colors............

Bob.... What's your point? According to Aston Martin, who designs some of the nicest looking cars on the planet, DocJohn knows his shit. If you don't like the velvet ruffle shirt, the problem most likely lies with you.

.......^^^turbo knows his sh%t......

He's just upset Aston didn't copy his ugly car.

Haha!! The Bromance is strong between these two!

Yo Ritesh...didn't you once post a pic of a mac 12c wanna bee......:biggrin:

Indeed my style has been so cutting edge/avant guard...that only now do we see the oems brave enough to step up to the bee.......btw soon my 80's wardrobe will be white hot......just you wait...

I just threw away my socks and I'm dusting off my Don Johnson suit right now, want to meet at the mall?

Last edited:
Back