Do H & R Springs Sag?

I'm wondering if it's the shocks (Koni's) that are causing the front wheels to rub the wheel wells on bumps or are the springs sagging? It didn't do it a few years ago, and it seems that they have been getting worse over the last few months.

Any thoughts?

I had H&R on my car, seems to sag lower and lower every year. It's to a point where making up my driveway requires extreme angle.

"I'm wondering if it's the shocks (Koni's) that are causing the front wheels to rub the wheel wells on bumps or are the springs sagging?"

A: springs

spings all the way!! but as long as they sag the same on all 4 corners. I have the rear passenger one that has sagged a bit more than any of the others (3 years old and about 8-9000 miles), but the car just look SOOOO good lowered on them.

My Comptech springs sagged about 1/2 inch. That combined with the Bilstein's on the lower perch resulted in a ride height drop that resulted in very excessive tire wear. Thinking of either going back to stock springs with Bilstein's on lower perch or getting the JIC from SOS.

Back