• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

DIY turbo Kit

Perfect, thanks for the input I guess Ill put a piece of electric tape over the TCS light so it doesnt bother me....lol

Here is a pic of my new setup this will make this project and many more so much easier.

Is that a Rotary lift ?
I just put one in and they told me it came only in black.
PS; its a great lift as the lock plates are adjustable so you can move the top car height up and down to fit. Only one that I know of that will do it.

But dont want to turn this into a lift thread.:rolleyes:

Nice work on the turbo set up. Which turbo did you use ? Stock clutch ?
Very flat torque curve.

Last edited:
No its a Bend Pak 9,000lbs, also the locks are adjustable

Turbo is a 62mm precision Billet turbo rear housing 68.

Perfect, thanks for the input I guess Ill put a piece of electric tape over the TCS light so it doesnt bother me....lol

Just unplug the TCS brain behind the driver seat.

Which plug is it exactly? do you have a pic or page # in the service manual that will show me it?

The space next to the throttle body is so confined and I wanted to place it in that location to keep things clean. There isnt an off the shelf intercooler that had the location of the inlet & outlets where I needed them so I constructed a custom one that is a knock off of the HP kit intercooler that I beleave they sell it for like $1600. I made mine for under $300.

Back