Dirtfish Rally School...Has Anyone Attended?

I am about to purchase their Rally School package and was curious if anyone has attended, or heard good/bad about it?

dirtfish.com/rally-101/

Thanks!

If you want to go to Rally school there are better options:

http://www.teamoneil.com/

You've attended both? And oneil is better of the two in your mind? Any specific reason why?

Dirtfish is right in my backyard and Oneil is completely across the country. Of course, if I have a big enough liking for it I am always open to trying more than one school, so thanks for that link.

Definitely appreciate reading testimonials (Pastrana has been to DF as well). I guess I was looking for any personal experience at DF.

Oneil looks great too and I have contacted them as well. Probably do DF first and Oneil a couple months later. Thanks.

Just rec'd this

http://www.groupon.com/seattle/deals...h-rally-school

DirtFish Rally School has just launched 2 new products on Groupon at an incredible price!
We're pleased to release our new 2-Hour Taste of Rally Course and our 1/2-Day Intro to Rally Course. These programs are an absolute blast. In both programs you'll get great instruction and some fun time behind the wheel of a full-blown rally car.

If you want more information about the courses you can check them out at www.dirtfish.com

If you want to take advantage of this amazing offer hurry as it expires tomorrow, Tuesday, Feburary 8, 2011 at midnight! You can go directly to the offer at http://www.groupon.com/seattle/deals...h-rally-school

If you're so inclined, we'd appreciate you sharing this offer with your friends and family or posting it on your Facebook.

Hope to see you soon and stay Dirty!!

$179 for a Two-Hour Taste of Rally Lesson ($399 Value) or $325 for a Half-Day Intro to Rally ($650 Value) at DirtFish Rally School in Snoqualmie

Highlights
•280-hp Subaru rally cars
•Miles of gravel, dirt & mud
•Extensive time behind the wheel
•Structured for novices

Gas-powered cars will soon be replaced by electric cars, which will be replaced by two-person motorcycles powered by nightmares. Catch some combustion-engine action while you can with today's Groupon to DirtFish Rally School in Snoqualmie. Choose between two options:

•For $179, you get a two-hour Taste of Rally lesson (a $399 value).
•For $325, you get a half-day, four-hour Intro to Rally lesson (a $650 value).
One of the few permanent rally schools in the country, DirtFish Rally School teaches budding track attackers to skid and tear their way across coarse terrain. On 315 acres at the Old Mill Adventure Park, drivers weave authentic rally cars through miles of gravel and tarmac on stage courses, skid pads, and driving exercise areas. Loaded with Tein suspension, rally tires, and OMP safety equipment, the agile fleet of autos is built for competition by Vermont Sports Cars, whose Rally America series keeps star drivers such as Travis Pastrana from having to jog their races.

Gear gurus begin each lesson with a brief discussion of basic techniques. Because driving, like dog-petting, is best-learned hands-on, students quickly assume the wheel of a 280-horsepower, all-wheel-drive Subaru rally car. There they practice proper vision, skid control, and weight transfer on surfaces made of gravel, dirt, and holograms of preschool bullies' faces. Two-hour classes trace the Boneyard stage’s devious curves, and half-day sessions run the Boneyard, slide the Skid Pad, and careen across the High-Speed Slalom stages.

At the conclusion of each lesson, student and teacher swap spots for the instructor-driven Thrill Ride, a nearly 2-mile full-speed dash through The Link stage that lets pupils taste a sip of unfiltered rally cola.

Was definitely a fun experience! The instructors all seemed to be very knowledgeable and I could not have asked for better rally conditions! It was snowing 1/2 the time! Windshields full of mud, gravel flying everywhere, fun courses, really was a blast. Only got a couple pics unfortunately but here they are:

DSC_4806.jpg

DSC_4873.jpg

DSC_4822.jpg

Mark...I did! I think you will like it very much. I wish I had more seat time tho. I went to the intro one, they designed it so that you would want to go back for half-day :-):biggrin: If you can get half-day in May you are lucky. Last I heard that half day is full til September. Check groupon for discount $100 off dude.

What day are you coming this way? If i'm in town lets do lunch?

Attachments

• DSC_9894.jpg
    DSC_9894.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 55
  • 2011-03-30 12_46_50.jpg
    2011-03-30 12_46_50.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 63
Back